Sponsored

Side mirrors turn indicators is it a Lux package item?

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You do have to enable them, they are in the DDM and PDM modules in forscan... But the wiring didn't seem to be worth the trouble for those to me, as the last place they actually exist if you don't have them already is actually at the PDM and DDM Modules under the dash..
One more thing to figure out I guess. I don't have auxiliary switches, so am looking to utilize some switch functionality in the panel I bought mainly for the fog light switch. I guess I find it a little annoying to have some new switches that don't do anything...
Sponsored

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I find it a little annoying to have some new switches that don't do anything...
I do too, I really wanted to use those switches for Rock Lights, But if you don't have the zone lighting option, the wiring and programming involved just didn't make the juice worth the squeeze for me.

troyb

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ever get up Fredericksburg way? I'll bet we could figure that out in an hour or two...

1. Swap Pins 10 and 8 at C1401 and C1400.

2. In Forscan, Turn off the Spots, Turn on the Turn signals.

3. In Forscan, Test to see if the proper blink rate is Bulb or LED Setting, and set as appropriate.

4. Apply Lamin-X Film, Check if one layer is enough to tone the Spots down to an appropriate brightness for a turn signal, If not, apply second layer. (Compliments to @Ground_zero298 for the link)

5. Done!
Success!

In Forscan, Driver Door Module (DDM) and Passenger Door Module (PDM). Turn OFF spots and turn ON Turn Signal. Verify LED setting just below Turn Signal setting.

Thank you!

BIOHAZARDCYCLES

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor 2021 xt6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it possible to do the mirror ditch lights as running/turn ? i have amber overlays on them already thinking that they were turns from the factory but they werent lol.. i have high package 2023 badlands sas w puddle & ditch lights & aux switches, i dont need to use the harness i could just cut the wire i need and splice it where needed if i have to ..

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you hooking into the turn signal/running light wire for the headlights on either side it’s probably possible.

Sponsored

BIOHAZARDCYCLES

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor 2021 xt6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah thats what i figured... just have to figure out what wire to cut out of the harness and run to the headlight harness

First Name
GARY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TR6(x10)TR4A(x2)SpitfireVOLVO245DLBMWE36M3RAM1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bare Bones Badlands 7spd. with steel modular OEM bumper. No Mid or Lux package for me. Bought it off the lot. Became jealous of the upgraded outside mirror indicator and puddle lamps. Added my own 3 wire clearance and indicator lights for safety. Gives me two levels of brightness. Brightest being indicator / brake mode. Wired to my CURT trailer harness so it is independent of the factory harness. They work just fine. Plugged two into front non sas crash bars end caps . The side of my 2 door is well marked at night now . I can now see and be seen along the side of my Bronco. Also added a single 3 wire in Red to the side corner of rear bumper. These are inexpensive and easy install after drilling a 3/4 inch hole slip on the rubber grommet plugin in the light and wire up appropriately. Stay safe it’s a jungle out there.

95E1C565-6247-46E6-AFBA-11FBA91BE77C.jpeg

2475AE51-036F-4C4F-B91D-A57D55DA9C7C.jpeg

21136495-669B-4BD6-AD43-CB03F6B27DD1.jpeg

emore93x

Outer Banks
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to get a set of Raptor mirror lights for the Bronco.

They fit without issue and now I have area lighting and turn signals in the mirrors.
Ford Bronco Side mirrors turn indicators is it a Lux package item? PXL_20240420_205533993
Sponsored