Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As to #3 Here are some pics of the amount of water this waterfall creates. These where taken at NH Off-Rodeo

EDIT: This is a soft top badlands. Not a MIC top.
20210924_111305.jpg
20210924_111320.jpg
Now get out while it's raining. See what happens then. :LOL: Ford had me report this to the dealer. They said it was just what happens. Ford be like - hey, let's see if another dealer will help you. Now I'm waiting for another dealer to call me and tell me the same thing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did try turning off the Mislock horn alert, which does not turn off the double honk when exiting the running vehicle.

I’m just going to have to develop a habit of gently closing the door, not all the way, and see if that prevents the alert.

Edit to add: I wish it wasn’t a push-button ignition and instead was a traditional key, but since it is a button, I do think the honk alert that the car is still running is a great safety feature for those with auto trans. But there is zero chance with my manual that I won’t accidentally not know it’s running when I get out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I now fully classify the wet cargo floor storage compartment a significant issue. It has stayed wet for about two weeks. The carpeted underside of the lid stays saturated. The inside of the compartment and the jack and tire tool stay wet with condensation. Won’t be long until it’s a moldy shit hole in there.

Maybe the best thing to do is to give up on using it for storage and stuff it with something that will insulate it from the heat below, to at least prevent moisture and mold.

Last edited:

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I now fully classify the wet cargo floor storage compartment a significant issue. It has stayed wet for about two weeks. The carpeted underside of the lid stays saturated. The inside of the compartment and the jack and tire tool stay wet with condensation. Won’t be long until it’s a moldy shit hole in there.

Maybe the best thing to do is to give up on using it for storage and stuff it with something that will insulate it from the heat below, to at least prevent moisture and mold.
Please DM @Ford Motor Company about this issue. It has been documented by other owners in various threads and needs to be brought to their attention so they can address it.
Sponsored