Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a warped speaker panel on the dash there?
forum~2.jpg
Nobody in my vehicle tried to pry up any speaker covers. Stop with your baseless accusations!
LOL good eye. I drove that thing all day and never noticed it. Wonder if it is from all the jostling that thing has been through or if someone tried to lift it?
Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As to #3 Here are some pics of the amount of water this waterfall creates. These where taken at NH Off-Rodeo

EDIT: This is a soft top badlands. Not a MIC top.
20210924_111305.jpg
20210924_111320.jpg
wow that’s a lot of freaking water.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow that’s a lot of freaking water.
Yes I was very exited to see the forecast of rain the night before. It handled the wet rocks like a champ. But every time I got to an obstacle and had to roll the window down it was terrible. I really wished I had taken a picture of it running in. The cause is the catch seal they stich in is not far enough forward. It ends right at the front upper edge of the window and garden hoses it right in the window. I plan to get a hard top next year so I'll live with it but it is bad.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The list of my dislikes about my new Bronco is very short. They are:

1. Moisture in the rear cargo floor compartment. No idea why. Water is not getting in from above. Right now, the carpeted underside of the lid has stayed wet for several days, and there is moisture/condensation on the tools/jack/etc.

2. The loud-as-hell double horn chirp when I leave the engine running and get out and close the door. There is no option for disabling this. Don't tell me to download some third-party software to install in the computer system of my new Bronco. I dislike and do not understand the keyless, push-button ignition concept to start with, but since that's how it is, I keep my keys in my pocket. I'm not going to clutter up my interior by having to stick the keys somewhere. I keep them in my pocket since the key ring has my work and house keys on it, as well as the key for my storage trunk in the back. You may ask why don't I just turn the engine off? Because I often stop at a gas station a quarter mile from my house to get things, and I don't want to turn it off and back on again 1.5 minutes after cranking it at the house. It's not good for it to shut it off before it's warmed up. And I often pull up to my business after hours to run inside to grab something, and I don't want to turn the truck off. The only way it doesn't chirp if you leave the engine running and get out is if you leave the door open.

Not only is the double chirp piercing to my own ears, it makes anyone within a half mile think you are honking at them, so they turn and look.

3. The waterfall of rainwater if you put the window down during rain. This one is so minor I hesitate to mention, but I guess I will, even though it doesn't bother me enough to care about, since I have even a mildly negative opinion of it.
For #2 don't close the door all the way, try closing the door only until the first click and it won't honk. Forscan will also disable it if you don't want to use the Eliminator plug in.

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes I was very exited to see the forecast of rain the night before. It handled the wet rocks like a champ. But every time I got to an obstacle and had to roll the window down it was terrible. I really wished I had taken a picture of it running in. The cause is the catch seal they stich in is not far enough forward. It ends right at the front upper edge of the window and garden hoses it right in the window. I plan to get a hard top next year so I'll live with it but it is bad.
I hope we don’t have a wait list for that hard top next year.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope we don’t have a wait list for that hard top next year.
I was going to laugh at you I thought you said next year.... :p

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The condensation build up is from the exhaust. The muffler is directly below that whole cubby. There is a heat shield but still physics prevails and heat travels upwards and may cause condensation to form there
Ya just need to hose clamp a little length of 'puppy spanker' rad hose on the tail-pipe over yonder and wiz-bang, problem solved...

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried disabling the mislock chirp in the vehicle settings? Might help with that double beep. No third party software needed give it a try

Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya just need to hose clamp a little length of 'puppy spanker' rad hose on the tail-pipe over yonder and wiz-bang, problem solved...
OK I got the hose and attached through the hole. right now I tied it off to the rear seat. what now?

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have owned and operated over fifty vehicles in my life. None have ever had any type of interior moisture issues as stated .
If condensation is caused by the Bronco’s exhaust, you have a bigger problem. It’s called carbon monoxide…
The condensation build up is from the exhaust. The muffler is directly below that whole cubby. There is a heat shield but still physics prevails and heat travels upwards and may cause condensation to form there
i believe i read somewhere that there are active/passive drains in that cargo area depending on trim too

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Generally speaking, running your car less than three miles and turning it off isn't good over time. I disable the autostart/stop when I get in. That's another feature I should have listed.
This is an urban myth.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly why I ordered the keypad. Learned from F350 honking at my neighbors at 6am. With key pad I can start leave key in if needed and lock and access via keypad.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The honk when leaving the vehicle with keys is annoying. Like, punch a software engineer from Deerborne in the face annoying! I asked my dealership to deactivate, and was told it wasn’t possible. WTF, I don’t know how this is a “safety” feature. Yes, it is agitating.
Sponsored