Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“Wrong” is way too strong a word. If you want to be “safer” I would not add a spacer lift to the m190 setup. But the bilsteins 5100 or 6100 are not bad or expensive. Some increased spring rates if you have a bunch of extra weight and a small body lift and 37 will work. The extra weight and size (leverage) of the 37s will eventually tear up the m190 if wheeled pretty good. 35s will increase longevity of the m190.

Also going to want a steering rack upgrade if wheeling on 37s. 35s maybe you can get away without one. But a hoss 3.0 rack is not that expensive either.
That was my next question. Aren’t there some better end bushings for the rack? And if so which ones are best? I’m well aware that I will eventually need to replace the rack. I just have to upgrade a little at a time.

The only way I could afford the bronco was to get it without SAS. I bought a Black Diamond for the gearing, rubber floor and MGV.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That was my next question. Aren’t there some better end bushings for the rack? And if so which ones are best? I’m well aware that I will eventually need to replace the rack. I just have to upgrade a little at a time.

The only way I could afford the bronco was to get it without SAS. I bought a Black Diamond for the gearing, rubber floor and MGV.
Rough Country has the $50 bushings, just don't run beefy tie rods or the rack will be the weak point.