Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So 74Weld has rolled out some new parts. After a quick phone call I got a billet passenger side housing and driver side bushing. Both have oil impregnated bronze bushing as the wear surface. 74Weld chose a few different design changes that really makes these more of a long term solution. Also the price is extremely fair!

I bought a HOSS 3.0 bushing and Housing! Fyi the passenger side housing is the same on HOSS 1.0 and HOSS 3.0 other than the boot mount. HOSS 3.0 uses a slightly bigger boot on the tie rod.

https://motorsports.74weld.com/bronco-stage-1/

PXL_20230521_231124429.jpg

PXL_20230521_231132456.jpg

PXL_20230521_231151676.jpg

PXL_20230521_231155800.jpg

PXL_20230521_231200233.jpg
Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow looks great. Glad to see a race proven shop making products for the recreational market. I need to order one before the trails thaw out.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a chat with 74 welds at King Of The Hammers this year. They make the best products.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That,s a incredible price and value considering you get a much better bearing and machined aluminum house for 500.00 less than broncbusters ball buster price and it's made in California USA. I have been waiting weeks for you to post on about 74welds new release. Your the first one to try the package out. Hats off to Quinn at 74weld.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man WTF I've been waiting on my 74Weld housing to be made for two months now. This is making me consider getting a refund and picking up this set instead, as they're obviously making these.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man WTF I've been waiting on my 74Weld housing to be made for two months now. This is making me consider getting a refund and picking up this set instead, as they're obviously making these.
Snacktime waited I believe about four weeks. A lot less machining on just the gear housing.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Snacktime waited I believe about four weeks. A lot less machining on just the gear housing.
When I ordered mine I don't think they were even offering this option yet, my rack should've at least been in line for machining before these bushings.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I ordered mine I don't think they were even offering this option yet, my rack should've at least been in line for machining before these bushings.
Agreed, have you checked on your order lately?

OP
OP
Snacktime

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was a small batch and can be made on a small cnc. I think you are in line for a different machine for that huge chunk of billet. You can always call and switch. Pretty sure you bought the strongest options for a reason. Cough long travel cough

I wanted to eliminate the passenger housing as a failure point. Currently there are only a few options and I have had a BroncBuster housing in the cart 2-3 times. This was a fantastic deal so happy birthday to me!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's strange because I swear they said they were not selling components and only selling the entire rack...and ONLY they would sell entire units they gutted and swapped parts in because of the complexity.

Guess they changed their minds.. do they also change their stance on the HOSS 1.0? Is this end cap for those or still only HOSS 3?
Sponsored