Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250SD, 67Gal
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The True Fix for Ford Bronco Weak Steering

Well, after a couple of revisions I can safely say this rack is capable and bad ass! I’ve taken it out a few times and beat the rack pretty hard with every intention of breaking something. I had it bound up extremely hard quite a few times and had zero issues.

We will be getting a limited number of these before anyone else in the initial production run, so if you’re interested then please email support@exodus4x4 and we can get you lined up. Due to the nature of the install and current programming process, we will only be installing these in-house. Ford should be releasing a ProCal option in the coming months though. Once the ProCal tool is available then the programming will be much easier to do just about anywhere.

Big thanks to BigMeatsBronco for his knowledge and help sorting out the programming. We actually learned a ton more outside of the power steering that we hope will deliver some even cooler stuff down the road!
I need one. When can I bring my money and basesquatch down :)
Every time I drive in the rock quarry or trails climbing over rocks and tree roots I wonder if today is the day I get to learn more about vehicle bush repair. The only thing left to buy after this would be the 2/2.5 portals ;)

OP
OP
Exodus4x4

Exodus4x4

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I need one. When can I bring my money and basesquatch down :)
Every time I drive in the rock quarry or trails climbing over rocks and tree roots I wonder if today is the day I get to learn more about vehicle bush repair. The only thing left to buy after this would be the 2/2.5 portals ;)
We’re taking orders now! Just shoot us an email through the website and we can get you set up.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, the rack I ordered from Exodus won't be shipping until after June 1st?

98infinity

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150, 20 Road King, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored
OP
OP
Exodus4x4

Exodus4x4

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, the rack I ordered from Exodus won't be shipping until after June 1st?
Looks that way. Was hoping they’d be here sooner but for the rack that includes internals, June 1 it is. If that’s too long of a lead time let me know and I can take care of it. If it’s just a blank housing because you already have a Hoss 3.0, probably sooner.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks that way. Was hoping they’d be here sooner but for the rack that includes internals, June 1 it is. If that’s too long of a lead time let me know and I can take care of it. If it’s just a blank housing because you already have a Hoss 3.0, probably sooner.
I'm a Bronco owner, we're used to waiting. 😬

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol, when will Ford enable Ford ProCal for HOSS 3.0??? Who TF knows.

Surprise, bronze bushing... who saw that coming? ;)

Price is the price... It's about what I expected. I should have been a beta tester, but we know that an OBX is too extreme for 74Weld. 😂

VTR_16

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

diggs44060

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tlkd to 74weld for price and availability..so being i have a BadSquatch and I came with a hoss 2.0..
I can get a 74weld housing upgrade with my 2.0 hoss guts for $3800.oo
Plus the icon tierods..so $4200 but 74weld says if installed by a dealer technician that all is warranty just dealer tech is 4-6 hrs shop time..goodness is sence I have the hoss 2.0 no reprogramming needed. 74 weld said only diff at that point is the moter strength not the housings there the same frome a 2.0 or 3.0..the drive moter is different tho..
So parts gona cost me 4200$ plus shop time 4-8hrs to install......I think it's worth it for the 5k$

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just tlkd to 74weld for price and availability..so being i have a BadSquatch and I came with a hoss 2.0..
I can get a 74weld housing upgrade with my 2.0 hoss guts for $3800.oo
Plus the icon tierods..so $4200 but 74weld says if installed by a dealer technician that all is warranty just dealer tech is 4-6 hrs shop time..goodness is sence I have the hoss 2.0 no reprogramming needed. 74 weld said only diff at that point is the moter strength not the housings there the same frome a 2.0 or 3.0..the drive moter is different tho..
So parts gona cost me 4200$ plus shop time 4-8hrs to install......I think it's worth it for the 5k$
same route I went with on my basesasquatch. Hoss 2.0 rack with heim Steering from wicked. I he’s the crap out of this thing and no issues so far.And I’m long travel +5 and on 38” tires

IMG_3007.jpeg
Sponsored