First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I have always maintained the wait after the build notice (including shipping) is worse than the wait in the dark, the last second delays like this are the worst of the worst. Good luck with it being moved up!

As an aside; Ford sure does have a different interpretation of what 'complete satisfaction' means than I do. Even if the vehicle was built perfectly, and didn't have the 1980 Pacman digital display emulator as an instrument panel, the overall experience is the antithesis of a fun and completely satisfying experience. (and that is just about as nicely as I can put it)

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really? 6 months and not shipped? And no reasons why? When is enough enough?
Just think, when it does finally arrive and the dealer charges you the ADM fees and then you have it for a month and the 2.7 blows up. That’s a real kick in the nuts.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jeffrey. Jeff. Can I call you Jeff?

Where in the original post is a six month delay mentioned? You know you can always talk to us if things get rough. This just isn't like you.

All joking aside, six months is a horrendous delay. That just wasn't in the original post, so the rest of us thought you were enjoying a bit of light Tuesday night trolling.
You may NOT call him Jeff. You will address him as Sir! Respect your Dirt Mountain elders!

So was it built 6 months ago or built the day after Christmas?
Yes and yes. Dirt mountain Broncos were assembled last summer then abandoned at an airfield for several months then officially "built" later in the year. Total bullshit and some of them still aren't delivered :mad: Mike Levine should be personally delivering these to folks at this point.

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You may NOT call him Jeff. You will address him as Sir! Respect your Dirt Mountain elders!

Yes and yes. Dirt mountain Broncos were assembled last summer then abandoned at an airfield for several months then officially "built" later in the year. Total bullshit and some of them still aren't delivered :mad: Mike Levine should be personally delivering these to folks at this point.
Ok, I was confused and would be extremely unhappy as well if my vehicle was sitting around for 6 months....

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been waiting for a Production date for 9 months. Went ahead and ordered a Maverick and an Explorer ST while I wait. Already have the Maverick. ST went into production on 1/10.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been waiting for a Production date for 9 months. Went ahead and ordered a Maverick and an Explorer ST while I wait. Already have the Maverick. ST went into production on 1/10.
Mine is sitting in a lot in Michigan after being built two weeks ago. Keep getting pushed back on shipping. People are not going to keep begging Ford to take their money. This launch has been horribly managed from day one yet no one will ever be held accountable for it.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The silver lining is that yours should have a good engine in it whereas the other @Broncitis has a Bronco that is apparently on its 4th 2.7L engine :oops:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for consolations, all. They've just sucked every last drop of joy out to the point where now, I really don't even care anymore. That's sad.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got to keep the critters warm at mouse mountain!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I'm usually the positive one.... In spite of what Ford has done. This one just feels like a dagger. Folks with recent orders are delivered! 22's are being delivered. I was built 7/23! Soft top! Not one communication from Ford as to why...
Many of us know your story and are empathetic. Others are just assholes. Your Bronco build is one for the record books and Ford should be embarrassed about it. Ignore the Ford fan boys that think any grievance is uncalled for. Hope you see it soon.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Check the engine Julian date when you finally receive...maybe engine blew driving it to the train!
Sponsored