Sponsored

So who thinks 2 door Bronco sales will be a bigger percentage than 2 door Wrangler sales?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The two door Bronco looks so much better than a two door Wrangler that I would bet it gets a bigger percentage of Bronco sales.

I am getting a four door Bronco cause I need the space but I very seriously considered a two door. It never even crossed my mind with my Wrangler.
Sponsored

madj613

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think first year 2 door sales will be a considerably bigger percentage. After that I’d expect that percentage to drop and be similar to wranglers. They’re marketing to the same demo.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was dead set on a two door until I saw the four door.

...now, I gotta justify two Broncos.

**Probably getting the 4-door first due to the door storage

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really depends on how they implement rear seat access and how much storage behind the rear seat there is.

But it's still going to be a fraction of the 4 door sales.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door got some room. so yes, maybe like 1% higher due to people wanting bout 4" more space who are upgrading on the wrangler but won't need to with the bronco

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2d Bronco has almost twice as much cargo space as a Jeep and comes standard with a hardtop. I don't know how the percentages of 4d vs 2d will work out but I bet more Broncos are sold than Jeeps.

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to be a bit more clear, I don't think 2 will outsell 4. I do think it will be a bigger percentage of sales than the 2 door is in the Wrangler world. It's just a lot better looking.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree the two door looks much better on the Bronco than it does on the wrangler.

That being said I don’t really care what other people choose. Their money, their decision.

I really only care what I think is best for me and my family. I am just thankful we now have more options to choose from.

Reactions: Axe

Rincon

Wildtrak
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon???
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2-Door right now but, the 4D may sell me once I have a chance to compare them in person. Won’t pick from photos alone.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After seeing the cyber orange I thought this was the direction I was going to take. There was something that appealed to me as far as the traditional Bronco and using this as an weekend and vacation vehicle to keep miles down and dents out from grocery store half hazardous shoppers.

This weekend I spent the weekend at the beach and took a mental note of all the Jeeps, it seemed like the ratio was 1:10 for 2-doors to 4-doors. Interesting note, many of the 2-doors had an additional cargo rack on the hitch due to limited space. This helped me make up my mind regarding 2-door vs 4-door.

jhtolatc

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think there’s a good chance it will both initially and into the future. There’s a relatively significant amount of additional space behind the back seat than a 2-door Wrangler, and the back seat folds out of the way in a far more useful way.

I had an 08 Wrangler 2-door and wound up getting rid of it because, beyond the annoying drive train which was the overarching reason, I had to have the back seat out for it to be useful and the soft top was kinda annoying.

2-door Bronco solves all of these problems and, provided it has enough space to haul my astronomy gear, there’s a decent chance I get a 2-door over a 4-door even though it’d be my only vehicle.

Reactions: JT1

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm one of the guys who was saying I want the 4 door. I've got 4 kids. After seeing the 2 door, I've change my mind. It looks so good. My whole family wouldn't fit in the 4 door anyways, gotta get the 2 door. Unless they somehow make a bench seat in the 4 door option then we can all squeeze in. Otherwise our family adventures will involve my truck with the front bench and the bronco is all mine

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a jeep owner, I know the pain of installing stuff to get 35"s..

I forsee Jeep copying the Sasquatch package and offer something similar straight from the factory in the near future... even on base models (2" body lift option, etc..)

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our reservation tracking stats @ https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/ currently indicate a 62 / 38 split for 4 door vs 2 door.

With enthusiasts and more hardcore owners ordering early, that makes sense. However as time moves on, the split will shift even more towards 4 Door Broncos.
And that's why I got myself a 2dr. I don't want to be like the majority thinking of their family and friends, this is my damn Bronco and you're gonna have to climb in the back if you wanna get in.

Hopefully in the future, can get my future wife a 4dr, I'll keep my 2dr until I can't fix it anymore
Sponsored