Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good lord. I was just looking for some creative ways to use an extra FE reservation. I appreciate the good natured suggestions and have learned a little more about potential dealer penalties (at least I think I have).

Mod - shut this thread down before it gets any worse.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The penalties are severe and have been disclosed to me in confidence. No need to post them here just to "win" an internet argument (if that is even possible). Not jumping on anyone either, just trying to shut down a bad idea before it takes root.

And to the OP, not angry with you at all, actually had to go scroll back to be reminded what this thread was originally about. I appreciate capitalism at its finest but I'm telling you, trying to sell it will be more stress and headache than it is worth. Best just to give it up and hope Ford has a waiting list of enthusiasts ready to take it.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a bunch of FE's will be getting canceled after folks get a good look at that Navy Pier interior. I have two FE'S on reserve, my wife said no way to her's if blue is only option. I'll probably switch to Wildtrak to get a Tan or Grey interior. Unless Ford pulls a Rabbit out of their hat, Navy Pier could be the death of the FE.
Curious what color you are focusing on if you stay with the FE @vintage? I still have faith that the FE interior will be worthy for you FE reservation holders (I believe, I believe).

I think you really could conduct a legit, complete purchase transaction and still sell a LB FE for a 5-10k profit if you do it quickly.

You would have some cash, leverage and risk tied up when trying to complete two FE purchases in a small window...but I do think you would come out on top. I think the LB FE is going to be a showstopper when it is all said and done.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Curious what color you are focusing on if you stay with the FE @vintage? I still have faith that the FE interior will be worthy for you FE reservation holders (I believe, I believe).

I think you really could conduct a legit, complete purchase transaction and still sell a LB FE for a 5-10k profit if you do it quickly.

You would have some cash, leverage and risk tied up when trying to complete two FE purchases in a small window...but I do think you would come out on top. I think the LB FE is going to be a showstopper when it is all said and done.
Cactus Gray is at the top of my list with the FE. If I move to Wildtrak for interior reasons, it's between Cactus Gray, Iconic silver and Carbonized Gray.
I guess from previous purchases I do like the Grays.
20200807_192330.jpg

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@EvlNvrDys Nothing. Just tagged the people I know that are working on group buys as I would hate to see anyone's work ruined because somebody thinks they can strong arm a dealer after the fact.
Okay. Thanks for the clarification! :) I, too, wasn't sure if someone thought we were doing the wrong thing, or should be banned!

I am not sure of what fired all this off, but if the issue is strong-arming a dealership, or threatening them, I know the group I have been working with really wants dealers treated with respect and an understanding that no Dealer would give anyone a Bronco at a loss. I would hope that everyone at Bronco 6g would act in a way with Dealers that they want to be treated.

If I am off-base, well, sorry. It ould not be the first time! :)

Sponsored

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, you already negotiated the price when you ordered your Bronco and put it in writing. Everybody here would flip the f out if a dealer wanted an extra $500 when you went to pick up your Bronco. Anybody who is openly thinking about this or advocating this idea should be banned from all group buys. I'll be damned if somebody is going to piss all over my hard work and give our group a bad name because they think they have some sort of leverage with these penalties. @Foordbrawnco @ColoradoGuy @EvlNvrDys @rcbickle

And to the OP with the 2nd FE reservation, best just to cancel it and save yourself a bunch of stress and headache.
LOL

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay. Thanks for the clarification! :) I, too, wasn't sure if someone thought we were doing the wrong thing, or should be banned!

I am not sure of what fired all this off, but if the issue is strong-arming a dealership, or threatening them, I know the group I have been working with really wants dealers treated with respect and an understanding that no Dealer would give anyone a Bronco at a loss. I would hope that everyone at Bronco 6g would act in a way with Dealers that they want to be treated.

If I am off-base, well, sorry. It ould not be the first time! :)
He was pointing to me when he said that. I put a what if out there and got accused of me wanting to do that. I've been at the best dealer in my area for 18 years and have bought 11 vehicles from them. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to jeopardize my relationship with them.
Sponsored