Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The bare roof looks rugged and cool inside. It fits with the spirit of the Bronco.

I think we as a community have gotten a bit too bitchy. If you don’t like something, just don’t buy it.
I am trying to determine just how necessary sound deadening is needed on the top.

I'm still waiting for all the Wrangler owners to chime in on this and tell us this is just a waste of time and money. The first generation Broncos certainly could have used it since it had a metal roof. During a hard down pour sounded like a bunch of miniature ballping hammers doing a drum roll. I can't imagine this sixth generation being like that.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks fine to me - pretty much what I would have expected . . . glad it's black and not some light color anyway.

Deleted member 13702

What exactly were you guys expecting? You haven’t bought anything yet, you have no idea what kind of material this carpet actually is and you’ll have at least two aftermarket alternatives for likely the same price.

Guess I’m personally filing this one under “I don’t know what we’re yelling about”.

For me it’s pretty much exactly what I was expecting, looks fine except for some of the bad cuts, which again, are pre-production.
I think what you're seeing is people bored on a Sunday. Least that's my current state of mind?

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe it added at least 30lbs or more,I would like to see how many decibels it actually prevents coming in to justify extra weight and costs.

Sponsored

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think they are trying to stick with a retro 60's vibe... I personally would have preferred more of a shag and with the option to add it to the dash. On a more serious note, I don't think it looks too bad as long as they tighten up the fit and finish. Whether its worth the money or not is debatable.

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks good to me. That’s exactly what hat I expected from a removable top. I’ve never owned a jeep or vehicle with a removable top. Do you guys think sound deadening is a must?

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read 22 pages and here is my 2 cents... the carpet on the hard top looks the same as the material draping the back of the rear seats, and for me it it always important that the carpet matches the drapes.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this only for the MIC top? I have the impression that is the case. Is the MOD top finished inside as a standard part of it?

Can we get pictures of the MOD top inside panel surfaces so we can rip that to shreds as well?

Deleted member 13702

Is this only for the MIC top? I have the impression that is the case. Is the MOD top finished inside as a standard part of it?

Can we get pictures of the MOD top inside panel surfaces so we can rip that to shreds as well?
They show it in the hardtop removal video
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: