Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious about the headliner. I did not order one, but ford said I will get one free. Cool. However, on my window sticker there is no mention of the sound deadening headliner. Free or otherwise. I have seen some of the window stickers of some of you guys and some say complimentary headliner. Only thing I am wondering is, are all the mic tops coming with the headliner installed? I do have the mgv interior.
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don't have a VIN yet, you should still be able to get your dealer to add it for free. They don't automatically include it on the BD and BL because they figure you were more concerned with washout ability.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am curious about the headliner. I did not order one, but ford said I will get one free. Cool. However, on my window sticker there is no mention of the sound deadening headliner. Free or otherwise. I have seen some of the window stickers of some of you guys and some say complimentary headliner. Only thing I am wondering is, are all the mic tops coming with the headliner installed? I do have the mgv interior.
I would very quickly try to get your dealer to add it to the order... That is what i did but i am still 6+ weeks from production

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From every video I've seen it's shit tier and sheds heavily.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From every video I've seen it's shit tier and sheds heavily.
Not true. Its a nicely done, basic liner. It does not shed or peel in my MIC II version.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the factory liner on my 4dr OBX with the MIC II roof panels. You have to add it to your order specifically, because not everyone wants it. You can also go aftermarket, either a self-install, or have a stero install company install a much more tecky one for you.

My headliner is of nice, basic quality (photo) and looks nice, although the black color contributes to an already dark interior, with no ceiling lights. There is no shedding or peeling as reported in some early installs.

20211207_122103.jpg

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not true. Its a nicely done, basic liner. It does not shed or peel in my MIC II version.
Yea my headliner was nicely done as well, very happy with it.

OP
OP
Tork

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the factory liner on my 4dr OBX with the MIC II roof panels. You have to add it to your order specifically, because not everyone wants it. You can also go aftermarket, either a self-install, or have a stero install company install a much more tecky one for you.

My headliner is of nice, basic quality (photo) and looks nice, although the black color contributes to an already dark interior, with no ceiling lights. There is no shedding or peeling as reported in some early installs.

Ford Bronco Sound deadening headliner 20211207_122103
Thanks for the reply

OP
OP
Tork

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would very quickly try to get your dealer to add it to the order... That is what i did but i am still 6+ weeks from production
This is why I am asking. It will ship around Christmas and my dealer cannot get an answer if it will come installed or if it can be shipped later and installed by him. I guess we’ll see…

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey,

My MIC top came with the headliner. Save yourself some cash... You can install the marine carpet with a much better fit around the panels and down around the side windows of the cap. My plan is to remove, add sound deadening material then layout the marine carpet tight around the panel seems and locks. My have an upholster do it... TBD.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 2.0 sheds a bunch so much so some of it got behind my window tint during install and needs to be redone due to the bubbles it caused. Also it wasn't installed correct, adjustment attempts were made at the factory and now doesn't have enough sticky in spots so its peeling away a bit.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is why I am asking. It will ship around Christmas and my dealer cannot get an answer if it will come installed or if it can be shipped later and installed by him. I guess we’ll see…
If you already know an approximate shipping date, you must have a build date. If you have a build date, you have a vin. If you have a vin, you can't change your order. If your order DORA doesn't show the no cost headliner, you aren't getting it.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just noticed you have Lux listed in your signature. You'll at least get a little extra sound deadening material in the floors and firewall if I'm not mistaken.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here no issues with my MIC headliner no shedding no peeling. Took delivery 10/1
Sponsored