Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Currently there are no harnesses for the 4" speakers on the market that snap into the factory connector. The Metra harnesses on Amazon say they work, I didn't have any luck with them--i cannibilized the wires and used crimp on butt connectors to extend the factory wires, and connected to the speaker using the spade terminals. The Metra harness Wolfeman posted above, does work for the kick panel speakers.
I used these no issues back in march.
Ford Bronco Speaker harness adapter 4” ? 55FBED06-90DE-417E-8985-BD346D16ADD1
Sponsored

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No. They're not.

Your stock wires will not just plug in to these. It either takes force or modification. This is NOT the same connector that's in the vehicle. Unless ford used two different types, every bronco I've seen in person does not have these connectors on them.
These are literally the exact same product I bought. Same photo, same seller, same everything.

Proof of my orders:
tEcOXr6.jpg

They fit right in, no force, without issue or modification.

Joel Genzink

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I repurposed the connector from the old speaker and it worked well. Here's the video:

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I repurposed the connector from the old speaker and it worked well. Here's the video:
I did the same thing, soldered to the old connector and also used Alpines in the dash.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have standard connectors available on eBay... https://www.ebay.com/str/fastdaddy

I can make up custom connectors for some of the more unique speakers with 4.8mm connectors used on Focal, Morel, etc. Have 300 & 600 Hz bass blockers too. If you don't see what you need, send me a message.

All are wrapped in cloth tape to prevent any sound vibration. These also look factory.
Sponsored