First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Searched the threads, but all links are dead. Anyone have a good link for the 4" speaker wiring harness adapters? I'm looking to upgrade my 4" speakers soon and need the adapters.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several choices. The two that I've personally used, and both have worked great.

OP
OP
straycat

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, thank you!
RK nailed the 2 favorites. Recently it seems the Metra has been out of stock everywhere, but Hoel has stock.

Good luck.

OP
OP
straycat

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
RK nailed the 2 favorites. Recently it seems the Metra has been out of stock everywhere, but Hoel has stock.

Good luck.
Yeah, noticed that too. Hoel it is!

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb question but dumber not to ask - the intended use of these harnesses is to allow us to snap into the factory connector with the attached pigtails downstream to connect to our new speakers (presumably after having disconnected the existing speakers and their harness from the connector)? Just ordered all new speakers and while they won't use the same pigtail blade/spade format I may need to get some sets anyway to customize and it would be nice to leave the stockers as-is, if possible. Still researching. TIA.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Searched the threads, but all links are dead. Anyone have a good link for the 4" speaker wiring harness adapters? I'm looking to upgrade my 4" speakers soon and need the adapters.
If you haven't bought anything yet, you can have these adapters that have bass blockers on them. That just happen to be connected to two Kicker CS 4" speakers. Also two additional adapters with no bass blockers.

Worked fine, I upgraded to 6.5" pods in the back. And mistakenly ordered an extra set of adapters for the kick panel speakers.

I don't want anything for them, just for someone to use them. PM if interested, I should be able send out Saturday. Busy today and tomorrow.

If you're feeling really adventurous, you can also have this Phoenix Gold 12" sub that came with my Stinger Tailgate sub. I changed to Rockford Fosgate. Phoenix sub works fine, the screen was damaged being shipped to me from Amazon.

I have no use for any of this, and all I want is someone to use them. I don't want money for them or shipping, paying forward for someone to enjoy. I'll be on the lake all day, and an amusement park tomorrow so responses might be delayed. But first goes to OP. If he's already ordered and doesn't want, whoever is up next get it all.
Ford Bronco 4" Speaker Wiring Harness Adapter 20230525_095954
Ford Bronco 4" Speaker Wiring Harness Adapter 20230525_095947
Ford Bronco 4" Speaker Wiring Harness Adapter 20230525_100505

Ford Bronco 4" Speaker Wiring Harness Adapter 20230525_100517

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dumb question but dumber not to ask - the intended use of these harnesses is to allow us to snap into the factory connector with the attached pigtails downstream to connect to our new speakers (presumably after having disconnected the existing speakers and their harness from the connector)? Just ordered all new speakers and while they won't use the same pigtail blade/spade format I may need to get some sets anyway to customize and it would be nice to leave the stockers as-is, if possible. Still researching. TIA.
You are correct. The adapter plugs directly into the factory harness/connector. The other end plugs into the speaker, one pos and one neg. They're different size plugs so you can't do it incorrectly.

OP
OP
straycat

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you haven't bought anything yet, you can have these adapters that have bass blockers on them. That just happen to be connected to two Kicker CS 4" speakers. Also two additional adapters with no bass blockers.

Worked fine, I upgraded to 6.5" pods in the back. And mistakenly ordered an extra set of adapters for the kick panel speakers.

I don't want anything for them, just for someone to use them. PM if interested, I should be able send out Saturday. Busy today and tomorrow.

If you're feeling really adventurous, you can also have this Phoenix Gold 12" sub that came with my Stinger Tailgate sub. I changed to Rockford Fosgate.

I have no use for any of this, and all I want is someone to use them. I don't want money for them or shipping, paying forward for someone to enjoy. I'll be on the lake all day, and an amusement park tomorrow so responses might be delayed. But first goes to OP. If he's already ordered and doesn't want, whoever is up next get it all.

Absolutely appreciate the awesome offer. I have already made my purchases though (just upgrading my 4" speakers in front and back for now).

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Absolutely appreciate the awesome offer. I have already made my purchases though (just upgrading my 4" speakers in front and back for now).
No problem, it's spoken for now too. Good luck upgrading, sound upgrade is probably the best money spent for me.
Sponsored