First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Someone please link me the Amazon CORRECT adapter. Evidently I’m not smart enough to locate it.
thanks in advance

25EB2424-0541-42DA-BFEE-E84D69BDE484.jpeg
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Currently there are no harnesses for the 4" speakers on the market that snap into the factory connector. The Metra harnesses on Amazon say they work, I didn't have any luck with them--i cannibilized the wires and used crimp on butt connectors to extend the factory wires, and connected to the speaker using the spade terminals. The Metra harness Wolfeman posted above, does work for the kick panel speakers.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Amazon ones posted above worked perfectly for me also.

Ford Bronco (2021+), Ford Maverick (2022+) Speaker Wiring Harness Grey https://a.co/d/4k2PAe0

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one from Hoel wiring has the "correct" connector. @Chirico linked to their website, but they also sell on Amazon (slightly more expensive than directly from their website).

You can also use the Metra 72-5600 adapters but it is not the correct connector. It works fine, but it's not correct.

EDIT: Evidentially the Bronco6G website doesn't let you actually link to the product. But here is the Hoel Wiring storefront on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A387JV7P9GP2UB

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the Metra 72-5600 when I installed mine. Not an exact fit, but they work. They can be installed in either direction so make sure that you have the correct polarity before install. They don't snap in so I wrapped mine with electrical tape.

Last edited:

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As stated above, the hoel wiring adapter is a perfect fit for both front and rear 4" speakers.

Sponsored

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just cut mine off and put some better connectors to my new speakers.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
+1.

I've bought & installed 2 sets of these. They're perfect.
No. They're not.

Your stock wires will not just plug in to these. It either takes force or modification. This is NOT the same connector that's in the vehicle. Unless ford used two different types, every bronco I've seen in person does not have these connectors on them.

The ones linked from ebay are correct. But when I did mine they didn't have any with the blockers already wired in, and I refused to pay that much for an adapter so I just cut mine and crimped on the speakers. I'll crimp back on the originals if I get rid of it.

The adapter with base blocker is still kinda pricey for what it is, but if you don't want to cut your stock wires that's about the only option other than ordering the correct connectors and wiring your own up. There's a youtube video somewhere of that.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No. They're not.

Your stock wires will not just plug in to these. It either takes force or modification. This is NOT the same connector that's in the vehicle. Unless ford used two different types, every bronco I've seen in person does not have these connectors on them.

The ones linked from ebay are correct. But when I did mine they didn't have any with the blockers already wired in, and I refused to pay that much for an adapter so I just cut mine and crimped on the speakers. I'll crimp back on the originals if I get rid of it.

The adapter with base blocker is still kinda pricey for what it is, but if you don't want to cut your stock wires that's about the only option other than ordering the correct connectors and wiring your own up. There's a youtube video somewhere of that.
Ugh, yes they are. The ones pictured are the exact perfect match for Bronco, 100% guranteed, undisputable.

Ford Bronco Speaker harness adapter 4” ? 1666293889060

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh, yes they are. The ones pictured are the exact perfect match for Bronco, 100% guranteed, undisputable.

Ford Bronco Speaker harness adapter 4” ? 1666293889060
Yeah you're right. I knee jerk reacted as there were the 'other' ones floating around that everyone was swearing were a perfect fit (after you jam them in there real good).

The ones you pictured look right. The other ones didn't even have 3 pins.
Sponsored