Reaction score
Website
tomsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

maybe @tomsoffroad76 can chime in or update their website.
I do indeed have these on the shelf in stock and if we can get time should hopefully have them loaded on the website this week. In the meantime, the sales team can absolutely help you with a call in!

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do indeed have these on the shelf in stock and if we can get time should hopefully have them loaded on the website this week. In the meantime, the sales team can absolutely help you with a call in!
Hey Guys,
I checked today and didn’t see them on your website. I called in as well and was told that you guys didn’t have them only these HD ones for the Dana 60 semi float.

Mark Borgmann

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my new Heavy Duty Spicer driveshaft showed up this week and I slapped it in today. easy to do swap. looks beefier than OEM however I admit I was expecting a double Cartan U-Joint on the transfer case side. I'll run it hard with the 40s and report back if there's any issues ...comes with new bolts and instructions.

20230722_132956.jpg

20230722_122405.jpg

20230722_122408.jpg

How has this worked out for you? mine just sprung a leak and i figured i should upgrade instead of going oem.

thanks

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has gone bad as well. my dealership refuses to warranty because of my lift (which is BS as we all know). Might go this route, but I guess I don't see how it solves the problem?
Sponsored