Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sport is also rocking tinted front windows. Look through the windshield and drivers door window compared to the F150 beside it.
Sponsored

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
The windows all look that way except the sport because the angle on the sport lets us see light coming through part of the drivers door window. I see nothing out of the norm with windows.

As far as shadows, the shadows are exactly where they should be.
Imagine the sun is directly above and slightly behind the Bronco. Slight sun is hitting the tires and wheels with some shade.
Ok. Now for the sport and the F150. No shadows on the wheels, fully lit by the sun that is behind the Bronco and the shadows on the driver side of the sport extends beyond the left side of the sport as you can see the driver side front tire is fully shaded along with extra shade next to that tire. The shade actually looks to extend about another tire width beyond the left front tire.

Now as far as the ZR2. It appears that the sun is directly aimed downward on the right front of the truck as you can see the shadows provide full shade to the left side Wheels and tires and is shaded well beyond the rear bumper on the ground behind the ZR2 and to the left of it.

The shadows themselves are a non issue, the rest of the issues you guys are pointing out is debatable.

My question is. What’s up with how that roof meets that huge upper windshield frame? It’s almost as if the windshield frame overlaps the roof rather than the roof overlapping the frame.

One more thing. Don’t those mirrors look out of the way just enough to clear the doors opening? I’m wondering if they might have scrapped the moving mirrors idea.

0D86F982-3D51-4E94-B4AF-D6362D926C99.jpeg

780A621D-3C11-49A4-9513-B6A05D7053BB.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The windows all look that way except the sport because the angle on the sport lets us see light coming through part of the drivers door window. I see nothing out of the norm with windows.

As far as shadows, the shadows are exactly where they should be.
Imagine the sun is directly above and slightly behind the Bronco. Slight sun is hitting the tires and wheels with some shade.
Ok. Now for the sport and the F150. No shadows on the wheels, fully lit by the sun that is behind the Bronco and the shadows on the driver side of the sport extends beyond the left side of the sport as you can see the driver side front tire is fully shaded along with extra shade next to that tire. The shade actually looks to extend about another tire width beyond the left front tire.

Now as far as the ZR2. It appears that the sun is directly aimed downward on the right front of the truck as you can see the shadows provide full shade to the left side Wheels and tires and is shaded well beyond the rear bumper on the ground behind the ZR2 and to the left of it.

The shadows themselves are a non issue, the rest of the issues you guys are pointing out is debatable.

My question is. What’s up with how that roof meets that huge upper windshield frame? It’s almost as if the windshield frame overlaps the roof rather than the roof overlapping the frame.

One more thing. Don’t those mirrors look out of the way just enough to clear the doors opening? I’m wondering if they might have scrapped the moving mirrors idea.

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 06E1EB84-7170-495A-8E21-B6D0DAC64C1E

Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead 06E1EB84-7170-495A-8E21-B6D0DAC64C1E
There was a patent for the mirrors to move when the doors open, even though they're not attached to the doors.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There have been some dumb convos on B6G before but this fake/real convo on this pic may take the dumb cake. JFC people. It's real. The end.
Yes, now I understand how lemmings continue to believe the flat earth society and the moon landing conspiracy.

(People, please try to remember "dangerzone79" is one of several "friends of the forum", those with actual Ford Bronco knowledge and are willing to share it with us.)

Last edited:

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There have been some dumb convos on B6G before but this fake/real convo on this pic may take the dumb cake. JFC people. It's real. The end.
It's this convo or time to start talking about pineapple pizza.
Sponsored