Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't remember. It was posted here and it was similar to the SEMA '20 concept
I thought that the GOAT ones you linked earlier will also have one that will work with the OEM sliders? At least I could have sworn they said that.
Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This one from ARB is frame mounted. Definitely a rock slider but wide enough that you could probably use it as a step… albeit fairly high off the ground.
05DD399C-1FFD-47FC-B78D-1918DA05BF71.jpeg
I pinged ARB about these...not available yet. In fact, they don't even have Bronco as a vehicle selection on their website yet. However, they have a ton of Bronco pics!

Edit: Ok "ton" is pushing it.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pinged ARB about these...not available yet. In fact, they don't even have Bronco as a vehicle selection on their website yet. However, they have a ton of Bronco pics!

I ordered them along with the ARB bumpers from Summit. Estimating a December delivery. Doesn’t matter to me really as I’m still waiting for my Bronco. You can see the pricing, etc. there or other sites too.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered these for our bronco, wanted the sliders to be able to bolt and weld to the frame and also give a step for all the short people and the women to allow them to get into the bronco easier. SRQ Fabrication
My understanding a lot of the large manufacturing companies did not want to do the drilling or welding to the frame because of the way Ford built it for the Bronco. I might be totally wrong though. Love the look of those.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered them along with the ARB bumpers from Summit. Estimating a December delivery. Doesn’t matter to me really as I’m still waiting for my Bronco. You can see the pricing, etc. there or other sites too.
I have seen them on another site. Very, very little info. I like reading install manuals on stuff like that before I buy to fully understand what I am getting. Went to ARB's site to find more info. Nada. So I pinged them. I am going to wait until more info is available.

I like the ARBs and the GOAT ones. Prefer to keep OEM sliders on but it isn't a deal breaker.

Edit: I know I will be doing a lot of waiting for product like this (and a winch solution I like) given options are somewhat limited for obvious reasons.

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is the trouble I have run into... A lot great products from multiple company's, however like the Bronco no time line for release. I have called about 3 different companies asking for dates.

Bronco 09

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f350 KR dully
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding a lot of the large manufacturing companies did not want to do the drilling or welding to the frame because of the way Ford built it for the Bronco. I might be totally wrong though. Love the look of those.
well ford says that you can pivot the whole weight of the Bronco on the factory rock rails, but I needed steps and rock-sliders and that is why I went the route I did. Just going to install some anti slip grip tape to the top of them so you don't slip when its wet outside.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I just changed from factory, Badlands, to RC steps and sliders. Dropped off supercrew at shop with gravel lot yesterday. Threw up a lot of gravel once back on paved road, but none made it past them to the body. Yes, lost some ground clearance. Yes, they're aluminium. Yes, mount to factory locations. Just figured I'd throw it in FYI.

1127211354.jpg

1127211357.jpg

1127211427.jpg
How much does that cost

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well ford says that you can pivot the whole weight of the Bronco on the factory rock rails, but I needed steps and rock-sliders and that is why I went the route I did. Just going to install some anti slip grip tape to the top of them so you don't slip when its wet outside.
Yeah I need steps also... My wife is like 5ft 1.

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It would be great if someone design a low profile fine type of attachment that could go toward the front of the rock rails to minimize rock chips. I hate the look of mud flaps on this but maybe if there was something the size of the stirrups that starts wide as the flare and tappers back fairly quickly.

any fabricators out there?

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base