Sponsored

Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21)

Stilbukn

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ashley, cannot thank you enough! Both will remain with my most important mementos until delivery date. One sticker will be placed on my window sticker and more than likely framed.....I know, I'm a dork and have been waiting for this vehicle a very long time. The other will be placed on the vehicle, my idea on the inside of the back tailgate somewhere. I like the glass and door jamb idea, but as someone who will be driving toppless In all kinds of different weather, not so sure the door jamb is good for longevity, and a windshield will probably be replaced before the sticker ever wears out. Just my .02 cents.

20210217_165255.jpg
I've got to ask about the story behind the dog tag, key and is that a St. Christopher? If you're willing to share.
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update: I've received about 10 more emails so I'll held off on sending stickers out yesterday and going to finish the new envelopes and send them all out Monday! So total of about 30ish of the round two stickers going out!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe I got the message sent...

Thanks to everyone involved for making this a possibility.
If you've emailed last few days or so. I got a huge batch going out Monday!!

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just sent a few minutes ago. I’m just a welder so I’m not very good at this technological stuff... I can barely spell email... but I’m reading through these posts to figure out how to get some money sent to ya too. I don’t do the PayPal thing but maybe one of my kids can do it for me 🙂.

I think Ford should give the Stig a bonus... although I’m a newer member to B6G, I have been looking at B6G content for a long time. The content here has definitely kept my interest peaked in the Bronco for the last couple years.... thanks

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got to ask about the story behind the dog tag, key and is that a St. Christopher? If you're willing to share.
It's nothing special, just special to me. The dog tags were mine from the Marine Corps, the key was for my padlock on my footlocker....not sure why that one is important. Lol. The coins are battle coins. One for Operation Iraqi Freedom (given to me by my best friend.. I did not fight. I was a peacetime Marine) and the other was just a School of Infantry coin. Just some stuff I plan to hand down to my son or daughter, whichever one wins in a Battle Royale for my useless shit. 🤣

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks a ton! Going on my headliner.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just sent a few minutes ago. I’m just a welder so I’m not very good at this technological stuff... I can barely spell email... but I’m reading through these posts to figure out how to get some money sent to ya too. I don’t do the PayPal thing but maybe one of my kids can do it for me 🙂.

I think Ford should give the Stig a bonus... although I’m a newer member to B6G, I have been looking at B6G content for a long time. The content here has definitely kept my interest peaked in the Bronco for the last couple years.... thanks
I got you! Getting the envelope ready now! Don't worry about PayPal it's my pleasure! Several others been super generous! It all works out well!

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prediction: There will come a time when it won't be enough to have a B6G sticker. For true street cred you'll need the numbered envelope from this original batch! And the mini envelope, too, to be really authentic!

-Tom (#81, as numbered by Ashley)
#97 - Thanks Ashley! You're awesome!

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got you! Getting the envelope ready now! Don't worry about PayPal it's my pleasure! Several others been super generous! It all works out well!
Thank you for your grace and generosity... but I’m pretty sure one of the twins got the PayPal thing done for me.
I do wonder why this thread didn’t make it to the main news section... I’d have never known if I hadn’t been snooping around looking for the original posts about this sticker design.

Last edited:

ky.longshot

Badlands
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking maybe put the sticker inside cab on the ' A pillar ' close to the sticker on the windshield the plant puts in ( Michigan Auto Plant , UAW sticker ) ? It would be protected from elements , but seen from the outside ( if you were looking for it ). Or perhaps on the back side of rear view mirror ? Too many choices , but whatever is agreed on will work for me

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bonjour Ashley
Je vous remercie beaucoup ,j'ai recu mes stickers ce fut un cadeaux pour ma femme ils seront apposé sur son BRONCO, WILL NEVER FORGOT YOUR GÉNÉROSITY. ONE OF THESE DAYS WE WILL STOP IN ILLINOIS FOR SEE YOU WITH A UNIQUE GIFT FROM QUÉBEC YOU DON'NT HAVE THIS IN IL USA.
THANKS
TRACKTOY
Sponsored