Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this lift fold up when not in use? Is it specifically for two door Broncos or is it for Jeeps but works for Broncos? How does it get around the rear roll bar? Do you have a link to their website?

Jason
I guess you could take it apart if you were short on space. There is a Bronco version and Jeep version. I'm not sure the door qty matters. https://topliftpros.com/pages/bronco

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does this lift fold up when not in use? Is it specifically for two door Broncos or is it for Jeeps but works for Broncos? How does it get around the rear roll bar? Do you have a link to their website?

Jason
Link: https://topliftpros.com/
Make and doors specific. Bronco 2 door only works on Bronco 2 door.
Videos are on the website. Simply lift it and roll the lift backoff (has 4 wheels)
The lift can adjust to fit stock Bronco or lifted Broncos.
It can also easily be taken apart in half for storage if needed. I just left mine in the back of the garage.
It also works if you have a mash top or something similar (assuming there are zippers on it)
Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) 1694100140575

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I find the top easier to re-install without the pins. Because there is no worry about the pins scratching something, breaking, or having to align the top perfectly when first setting it down on the body. With another person we set the top down and then slide if necessary to position the holes.

As @entomophile mentioned, grab the plastic pins with a pliers and then unscrew with a screwdriver. They screw on, so don't try to knock them out.

First time removing my hardtop, I removed the pins and have not missed them. Although without the pins you have to line up the mounting holes visually, and might have to push inward a bit on the hardtop, to better line up the holes when ratcheting down the mounting bolts.
Thanks for this. I have a low ceiling in the garage so every inch of savings helps.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just drilled some holes in a couple 4x4s and then threw some foam pad material on top that I had laying around. Fits like a glove. I'll be adding a shelf above the fridge and cabinet to eventually move this up to so it doesn't take up my table space. I have a winch on a trolly system to be able to clear the shelf when lifting it.

Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) PXL_20230911_221229314

Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) PXL_20230911_221225243

Sponsored

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
stored on my toplift pro as well. i did put some pool noodles on the arms to try and mitigate the pressure points, but doubt it was necessary...
Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) 1694550212323

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really like this solution. How deep is the table you have that set on? And how wide is it?

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2x4s or hard foam insulation panels. Mine is suspended by a hoist but rests on a floating shelf of aluminum 1x4s with foam pipe wrap across top. Wood 2x4s was the prelim design.

Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) PXL_20231104_220733739 (1)
Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) PXL_20231028_215705190

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
harbor freight special , find the equal / level points and lift it to the ceiling
Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) IMG_0060
Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) IMG_0062
Ford Bronco Storing Hardtop (locating pins) 68782902431__C556EB00-647A-4881-8821-3C045182FF17

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hell yeah. These are like the perfect use for the HF hoist.

I went all out with mine -- my garage has an accessible attic, so cut a hole in the ceiling and mounted the winch above it. Made a rack with attachment points so I could keep it relatively balanced.
Then took it one step further by relocating the raise/lower switch to a blank faceplate in a wall box. No dangly pendant for me!

Looking at yours, I may have gone a little overboard with my hoist mounting -- ran a piece of unistrut across four roof trusses to spread the force.

I really want to convert it to that hook style Johnny Mo's using rather than ratchet straps from underneath, but I'm nervous about it staying secure, especially when lowering back onto the vehicle.
Sponsored

Last edited: