Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it's Gorilla Glass, the company who makes phone screens. Supposedly it is quite a bit stronger, and when it does get chips it's less prone to cracking out than regular glass.

There's another company doing upgraded windshields for Jeeps too but I can't remember the name.
Good to know, but do you know someone that has it and are they glad they bought it?
Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea and I totally get that, my deductible is also $100 but when you take into consideration I have to burn my free time to get it taken care of and all the stuff that goes along with it (filing a claim), not worth it to me. I’d just rather slap on the film and hope it can handle all the little stuff that gets thrown at it. Don’t know if its just cause I’m too lazy to deal with it or what.
I guess I’m lucky that they’ll come to my home or work to replace a windshield. I haven’t had to use it, but it’s at least not much of a headache if and when I do. 10 year old wrangler with original windshield too. I like to chalk it up to pure skill as a driver! Ha! I’m hoping I have similar luck with the Bronco.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought the factory option hood lip with the raised hump. Stops nearly everything from reaching the windshield. WAY more effective than I imagined....
This!! Nothing hardly touches my windshield.

2E721B86-E718-455B-A440-FC02A367D342.jpeg

OP
OP
los7883

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We’ll my film came in today but I’m gonna have to wait till tomorrow to install it. Just added 3m film to the lower portion of my doors and I’m friggin tired.
Sponsored