Sponsored

Suggestions on suspension modifications to best run 37’s?

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I run the radflo coilovers with camburg upper control arms and 37 bfgs on -12mm 17x9 Dirtylife Mesa beadlocks, No trimming or rubbing and I take my bronco to the rubicon and other trails here in northern california.
I decided to go with Kings over the Icons. Didn't like the resi locations of the ICONs and found the Kings for only $200 more than the ICONs. I have the fronts, just waiting for the rears. The downside of the Kings is the UCA compatibility. Think i'm stuck with the tubular UCAs vs a billet unless I go RPGs. I currently have Zone UCAs but not sure if they'll clear or not.
Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for 37's, 0 offset is the sweet spot IMO. If I had it to do all over, I would've went with 0mm vs. -12mm. With that said, I would also go with a 17x8.5 wheel and 12.5" wide tire (I'm running 17X9 with 37/12.5s). -12mm = .47inches of poke over the 0MM.
Thanks for this! Can I ask why the 8.5 rather than 9?

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for this! Can I ask why the 8.5 rather than 9?
Don't quote me on this but I'm guessing 1/2" will help mitigate potential rub with the 0mm offset and 37s. I could be wrong though.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok. Thanks for all your input! It is really appreciated!
No problem. Good luck. If you're buying your wheels/tires at a local shop, ask them if you can try out both options on the front left of right to test out the clearances. If not, you should be good to go with the 0mm offset. Lots of folks running that combo. This FE had a radflo coilover setup with a 4” lift. Their wheels are a 0mm offset with 37s.
Ford Bronco Suggestions on suspension modifications to best run 37’s? IMG_2385

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I run the radflo coilovers with camburg upper control arms and 37 bfgs on -12mm 17x9 Dirtylife Mesa beadlocks, No trimming or rubbing and I take my bronco to the rubicon and other trails here in northern california.
What spring rate/lbs on your front radflo’s? Ordering some myself tomorrow. Need something to support my winch and bumper etc. Was going to go Icon but they only offer 500lb when I called them

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What spring rate/lbs on your front radflo’s? Ordering some myself tomorrow. Need something to support my winch and bumper etc. Was going to go Icon but they only offer 500lb when I called them
16" 650lb springs, but they are adjustable coilovers so you can adjust them for ride height if needed.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco will be delivered here in a few months. I am considering upgrading to 37’s and different wheels. To do this, I’m wondering what suspension set up would be best for me. This will be my primary vehicle but I do plan on off roading quite a bit. I don’t wanna buy a super expensive set up but I also don’t want to throw trash parts on to my truck. I considered the grt off road kit but I’m not sure how well that will hold up, also been eyeing the eibach truck 2.0 but saw some pictures after installation and it seems to remove some travel…… so idk any help is appreciated lol.

ps: I might just stick with 35’s as that’s the size of tire the truck was engineered to run… we shall see
I’m using the Eibach pro truck coil overs with stock control arms. I had to raise the perches up about 2/3 of the way. I clear 37’s with no rubbing lock to lock.
I am, however, at the very end of the elliptical adjustment for the lower control arm for alignment. Any higher, and I will need to change the control arm.
It rides great and I’m very happy with it. I am, however, thinking of going to 39s.

Ford Bronco Suggestions on suspension modifications to best run 37’s? 382A20DB-0F22-48FE-8218-E7B0778E0375

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been on 37s for a year now. My recommendations, start with the 0-1mm positive offset wheel (if keeping stock sasquatch, you could use spacers to close the gap). There are many options to help. Body lifts are probably the easiest. There is also perch collars and spacer lifts. If you got the money, coilovers with adjustable ride height would be ideal as well. All these options have their pros/cons, research them all to figure out which is right for your application and use of your bronco. If you are mostly on pavement with occasional off roading, I'd go with the cheaper route. If you are going to be off roading with full articulation, that will be more extensive. Hard to say what is best for you without a live conversation.
With interest rates the way they are I walked away from the stock unit I placed a deposit on earlier this month and ordered a Sasquatch badlands on the 27th. This will be my daily driver, I’ll probably do some crawling/camping every weekend but I won’t be doing things like hell’s revenge lol. More power to those that do but I’m not experienced enough nor wealthy enough to be able to afford a mistake that ends up with a totaled bronco at my doing lol. I don’t want to ruin the ride with a spacer lift. But right now I think I’m between doing a perch collar kit like grt off road, or a full coilover system like fox or king offers. For what I intend to do, is the cost of the coilovers worth it?

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With interest rates the way they are I walked away from the stock unit I placed a deposit on earlier this month and ordered a Sasquatch badlands on the 27th. This will be my daily driver, I’ll probably do some crawling/camping every weekend but I won’t be doing things like hell’s revenge lol. More power to those that do but I’m not experienced enough nor wealthy enough to be able to afford a mistake that ends up with a totaled bronco at my doing lol. I don’t want to ruin the ride with a spacer lift. But right now I think I’m between doing a perch collar kit like grt off road, or a full coilover system like fox or king offers. For what I intend to do, is the cost of the coilovers worth it?
Probably not. if you’re staying with the stock 35s, I’d stick with a perch collar or a leveling kit. Coilover kits wil be over $4k, not including the labor cost for installation.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably not. if you’re staying with the stock 35s, I’d stick with a perch collar or a leveling kit. Coilover kits wil be over $4k, not including the labor cost for installation.
Should I still do perch collar if I wanna run 37’s? Aftermarket wheels too.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FWIW I’m in the process of going to radflo coilover setup but I’ve been on 37x11.5’s with 0 offset with the 2” zone lift (combo spacer + perch collars), 3/4” body lift and the JKS max tire kit and have full articulation off road no rub at all.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW I’m in the process of going to radflo coilover setup but I’ve been on 37x11.5’s with 0 offset with the 2” zone lift (combo spacer + perch collars), 3/4” body lift and the JKS max tire kit and have full articulation off road no rub at all.
Great combination. I have the RadFlos on mine with a 1/2” body lift and max tire clearance.as well with 37s.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a perch collar with 0-1mm offset wheel should be a good starting point, but you may still rub with full articulation with the wheels turned. if you do, then, I’d go the with the JKS clearance kit
Sponsored