First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I feel like the soft top will win me over - I will still plan on buying a Hard Top eventually, but am also excited for aftermarket hard top solutions once more Broncos are in the wild - ultimately as someone in socal having a softtop will be a good option since I'll have the roof off most of the time anyways
Same here. Where you stay. Im near d-land... Same build.
Sponsored

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made the switch too.

7/13 reservation (although it says 7/14, but email and everything says 7/13). Probably 2 hours after launch (I tried at launch, but wouldn't work, had dinner and then tried again and it worked).

4 Door Badlands, Soft Top, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, Towing.

(Was 2 Door Hardtop, everything else the same)

Yeah I basically checked every box that had a constraint. I'll buy a hardtop when they become available.

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Second hour reservation.
Switched to a soft top from the Modular top middle of July, just got a build date of 8/31.
Badlands, Lux, 2.7, Tow. All the constraint stuff but my reservation timestamp jumped it.

Good luck with yours!

Mg

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish Ford would cost protect an added hardtop for those of us that want one but need a vehicle now. The hard top is $695 now, but any idea on the shipping? Would there be a need for installation costs, or would it be a simple install for me? I'm going to email my dealer tomorrow, but anyone have any insight on this? Thanks in advance.
It's 695 to switch from soft to hard top, so it costs 695 MORE than the soft top, what ever that costs has to be added, plus shipping, which will be expensive. Definitely in the $2500-3000 range I'd say.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just switched today. 07/18 res OBX 2.7, lux, tow, mod bumper. Hoping to get it built.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is a Tow package really slowing production down? Anyone heard of those being produced lately? That is the one thing I am thinking of dropping in order to expedite. - BL, 2.7, SAS, LUXE, TOW.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is a Tow package really slowing production down? Anyone heard of those being produced lately? That is the one thing I am thinking of dropping in order to expedite. - BL, 2.7, SAS, LUXE, TOW.
I got scheduled with towing last week. Lots of people here did.

4-door Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, Lux, Tow

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tow likely has zero impact right now….they have plenty of tow packages (and everything else) for the number of soft tops they can produce.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got previewed today with a BL, 2.7l, SAS, and tow. Late day two reservation holder with a September 13th build week.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got previewed today with a BL, 2.7l, SAS, and tow. Late day two reservation holder with a September 13th build week.
What does "previewed" mean?

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad to see these build dates coming through basically in order of reservation timestamp. I'm a day ~3.5 reservation with a soft top just (im)patiently waiting for my email. I do think I'll get through in the next couple of weeks with that desirable notification, but man it's tough to watch!
Sponsored