First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know a few member have ridden on test drives. Trying to see if there is a video of the dash while driving or first hand account of the tachometer in the Bronco. I have seen pics and it looks like the tach is a vertical digital bar graph. Anyone know if the dash has different options to reconfigure through the menu . I ordered a manual transmission and do not like the look of the vertical tach. Would like to see if there is a circular tach through settings to get a more traditional look. Sorry old school SCCA guy that still craves analog.
Sponsored

Wheresthetach?

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know a few member have ridden on test drives. Trying to see if there is a video of the dash while driving or first hand account of the tachometer in the Bronco. I have seen pics and it looks like the tach is a vertical digital bar graph. Anyone know if the dash has different options to reconfigure through the menu . I ordered a manual transmission and do not like the look of the vertical tach. Would like to see if there is a circular tach through settings to get a more traditional look. Sorry old school SCCA guy that still craves analog.
It's junk.
Ford Bronco Tachometer Info Please? 20220202_105230

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I test-drove a 2-door Badlands with the I-4 and MT. I'm also a greybeard. The tach is a useless vertical bar (thermometer) graph. Over the years, I have owned five "Big" Broncos, all with manual transmissions and analog tachs. I'm going to attempt to add a traditional tach to mine, whenever it finally gets built.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you see is what you get, not configurable through settings

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It tells you what you need to know. After confirming your shift points, you'll rarely look at it.
Yeah, the design sucks but it works like any other.
Sponsored