Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody know what the weak point in these compared to the rough country table is?

Rough Country claims 75 lbs vs this with 25 lbs. Is it the cables or the actual mount to the tailgate.

I like the look and space on the Ford official a little better, but to cut my recommended weight capacity that much and pay twice as much is not making enough sense for looks and a little more space.
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have a part number for these? I stripped one while removing the table to run wires behind it..

B72EB7E4-1281-4904-BAD1-7B38D5331950.jpeg

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch - drilling and rattles. Two of my larger concerns. Guessing corrosion isn’t an issue with aluminum? Seems like they could’ve put something in to avoid rattles from the factory. Oh well. Undecided on something I really thought would be nice.
I installed mine and I can not for the life of me how it could rattle, maybe a earlier edition of this did not come with rubber spacers I dont know. But Mine is solid as a rock .

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much for the video. The supplied instructions leave a lot to be desired. Took me about 2.5 hours working slowly and double checking my work while watching your video. But now I could probably do another install in 20-30 minutes. In the instructions I received as well as your video I couldn't tell if the rubber tubes (the ones with the glue inside) go on the top edge or bottom. In the end I am pretty sure the top ones go on the top edge and the bottom ones (the long ones) go on the bottom edge. It's not intuitive at first but if you try it you'll see why that is probably correct. It has to do with the direction that the table mount fits through those slots in the tailgate. The rubber edging is to prevent metal on metal contact. I think it's correct feel free to prove me wrong. As far as the concerns that others have raised regarding the bolt length that is not an issue. I think any damage to the outer tailgate metal is due to the drillbit. I didn't use a stop but I've got pretty steady hands. Don't push the drill. Just be patient and let it do its thing slowly. And thanks for the tip regarding starting with a much smaller drillbit and working your way up to 7/16th. Worked like a charm.

Ford Bronco Tailgate table install B72EB7E4-1281-4904-BAD1-7B38D5331950

I sure hope your wrong about the top rubber strips!, I put mine on the bottom top and bottom, but now that you mentioned it, I think what your saying makes more sense. And yes the instructions were horrible. I know currently it doesn’t rattle, but if it starts ill know how to fix it. Love those bar stools. I added glow in the dark white vinyl behind my Bronco cutout. Looks pretty cool ,but im not sure if it will ever actually glow as you need to charge this stuff with some strong light first. Check it out.

2BE49ABF-4C01-4BD1-9A11-E0C5DB470766.jpeg

mangelo

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch LUX Softtop 4 Door Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sorta kinda does not interfere. Sounds like you have to remove the rubber stripping off the lid in able to close the tailgate. I’m waiting to find out if there’s room for a thinner piece of rubber there, or some way to create a seal.
The word on the street is yea the tailgate table interferes w cargo area enclosure:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-interferes-with-cargo-area-enclosure.29041/

But apparently there is a hack that easily fixes it if u r comfortable getting a little bendy with parts, I am:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...s-with-cargo-area-enclosure.29041/post-992958

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Added the tailgate table. No rattles though I had to bend the two top hooks the the clips fasten too. I noticed there was some play when I clipped them and it would rattle a bit, bent the hooks up a little bit and that tightened everything up, no rattles.

Ford Bronco Tailgate table install 7EBF3D43-C8B6-4E03-BB05-ADEA5176A7FA_1_105_c

1dayi'llhaveabronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried to install the tailgate table. I can't get one of the jack nuts to fully tighten. Any suggestions?

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, nothing says drilling is required when you order this! Thanks for the video.

This was the Ford accessory model they sell? Sorry if I missed that.

OP
OP
Rednek

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to install the tailgate table. I can't get one of the jack nuts to fully tighten. Any suggestions?
if the holding tool is slipping try a bit of sandpaper for grip between holder and rivnut

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rednek

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered the goose table. It looked light years better in fit and finish. Will post when get it.

Ford Bronco Tailgate table install CEB6C97F-7C6C-415F-B0E2-CF590CC72F28_1400x
but your truck will be a goose not a Bronco:unsure: just kidding goose is great stuff(if not pricy)

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sure hope your wrong about the top rubber strips!, I put mine on the bottom top and bottom, but now that you mentioned it, I think what your saying makes more sense. And yes the instructions were horrible. I know currently it doesn’t rattle, but if it starts ill know how to fix it. Love those bar stools. I added glow in the dark white vinyl behind my Bronco cutout. Looks pretty cool ,but im not sure if it will ever actually glow as you need to charge this stuff with some strong light first. Check it out.

Ford Bronco Tailgate table install CEB6C97F-7C6C-415F-B0E2-CF590CC72F28_1400x
Where did you get your vinyl? Does it have adhesive backing?

Samsquanch75

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch 4dr, 2018 4Runner TRD OffRd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed the same unit today. Like others have mentioned the instructions are not the best but it is fairly straightforward. As for the rubber strips I believe the lower long strips affix to the bottom of the slots, the short strips affix to the top of the short upper slots. I did end up cutting extra short pieces of rubber tubing to affix to the lower edge of upper slots. Probably overkill on my part but I'm hoping to eliminate all possible rattles from a metal on metal situation. Overall I'm happy with the table and no rattles on first few miles, fit and finish seems good for the price point as well.
Ford Bronco Tailgate table install table2
Ford Bronco Tailgate table install table1

r23w

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any recommendations on how I fix this?
Ford Bronco Tailgate table install IMG_1982

I overtightened the inner thread and it separated from the housing. Not sure if I can take out the housing and replace because its fully expanded, wish the instructions were a bit more clear that this could happen...

Don't want to resort to super glue. As everyone else has been saying, why the heck didn't Ford put some BRONCO bolts back here? I mean if there were any place to put them...
Sponsored