Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tape measurements: ride height & rear legroom of 2 door Badlands (w/ beadlock capable wheels + MT tires) 1602178343954

keep in mind this distance/gap is in stationary position ... most likely its a lot more pronounced during motion on uneven terrain!

is it possible the rock guard was installed too far forward?

you see now? these are the type of kinks that show up with first year models!
Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tape measurements: ride height & rear legroom of 2 door Badlands (w/ beadlock capable wheels + MT tires) 1602178343954

keep in mind this distance/gap is in stationary position ... most likely its a lot more pronounced during motion on uneven terrain!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for the clarification ... but its still on flat ground ... do those wheels look like they can travel much vertically?

I LOVE those rims!! And now I'm convinced my initial 4 dr selection was the right one.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
1602178343954.png

Problem Solved! Make it blue with a ford logo, and you now have Ford Accessory #201.
Ford Bronco Tape measurements: ride height & rear legroom of 2 door Badlands (w/ beadlock capable wheels + MT tires) 61884_W3

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The photo showing 27" to door sill surprises me a little. Just measured my 2019 Raptor in same spot and observed 25". The Raptor has 35" tires. It also has a running board at 16" from ground. It is a chore for an old fat guy to step into truck without using the board. Add two inches to that height and it has me considering the automatic/electric drop down steps. Add sasquatch and another inch and it will definitely be one of my first mods.

My thought too. However, I plan on ordering the Badlands which come with rock Rails....so I'm wondering how that will work with the drop-down steps.

Sponsored

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We need to compare the back seats of 2d vs 4d. I see we measured only the 4d back seats. But anyways thanks for the photos

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We put a tape measure up to the 2 Door for those interested. It was not Sasquatch but did have the headlock capable wheels and MT tires.

Ford Bronco Tape measurements: ride height & rear legroom of 2 door Badlands (w/ beadlock capable wheels + MT tires) attribute_image23383-1024x768

Ford Bronco Tape measurements: ride height & rear legroom of 2 door Badlands (w/ beadlock capable wheels + MT tires) attribute_image23383-1024x768

Here is one interior shot of the 4 door back seat. It was set for standard passengers. It actually looked like it was an inch or two further back than the driver seat.

Just to be clear, this is on the 33" tires?

Reactions: ELS
OP
OP
Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need to compare the back seats of 2d vs 4d. I see we measured only the 4d back seats. But anyways thanks for the photos
Yeah, we did not have access to the 2d back seat. Just the 4d.

OP
OP
Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, guy in the video said 35s right.

:cool:

Ah to see their faces when you pulled this baby out.
Did this overland build have the Sasquatch lift?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rims and Tires (all 5?) for a decent set of both at 35s.... will quickly run you over $2k... The setup on the overland demo would come out to around $3k

The KO3's are even more, which is what is on the Overland demo. I priced them yesterday. Not much more (maybe $50 per tire if I remember right).

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us that have issues reading the numbers on the tape measure.....

So looking at this bronco and and the overland bronco it looks like the Sasquatch package doesn’t give you a lift? they just throw 35s on and that’s it? Am I missing something?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nice work!

About 8" lower than my F250... definitely gonna have to do something about that.

Just measured the backseat of my '04 F250 at about 30" behind my (5'11") drivers seat. So the 4 door is very close to that. Not even close to a modern F series, but I'm actually quite happy with that. It's more than I was expecting and I feel good knowing my passengers won't be too cramped.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm 6'2" so I'm more than likely going to have the seat all the way back. My only concern is if my kids will have any legroom. Once I've been able to assure that then I'm full steam ahead on the purchase.
That’s a key question for me too. I’m 6-2 and I’m the little one among my brothers and brother in law. My son is going to be very tall while we are on my next vehicle.
Sponsored