Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Count me in....I think I saw SEWELL FORD in Odessa was pretty aggresive.....whoever calls check with them SEWELL is a blue ribbon group....
Sponsored

Rangerz520

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2019 F150 Reg Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have since updated the list from yesterday. We now have 23 people interested! I feel that is a solid amount of buyers to start shopping around with. Thoughts?

If I have not added your name and you would like to join in, please let me know.
Yes, add me. On a positive my son worked for Bob Tomes and (Greg)I think Bronco guy is a friend. But this is business and want a deal...

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please add me as well.

Leander

Currently reserved with Mac Haik Georgetown who have confirmed no markup over MSRP at least.

Rangerz520

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2019 F150 Reg Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Count me in....I think I saw SEWELL FORD in Odessa was pretty aggresive.....whoever calls check with them SEWELL is a blue ribbon group....
Sewell is always the best dealer choice to me. Just not close to Dallas.

Sponsored

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be watching. Currently with Leif Johnson Truck City, and I think there are the typical "no ADM, X-plan if available." I should be eligible for the X-plan but need to verify. If people can come up with a better deal I don't mind traveling some.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a thread dedicated to Texas area buyers looking for a deal similar to Granger ford. I’m in the DFW area, but I’m willing to drive a few hours for anything under invoice. If anyone has any leads, please fill us in!

So far the list consists of:

Foordbrawnco
BroncoHooves
cmb
Section8
pawhitejr
CumminsWayne
CTS-V
atx_chance
Veets
kimberbrowski
ATXGuy
Granitesage
debaser
BuckinTexan
edgeflyer
Mchong75
Azie
Chewcudda
Beardown1919
Silverll
Rangerz520
OK_Hunter
jdamach1
jbf19
marshmap
Texas Bronco
Holden
Austin_Bronco
tonyxit
HellstromX

Total: 30
I am willing to travel

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think if you email some TX dealers and say:

"I have at least 50 other guys that are wanting to buy from a single dealer and get under invoice pricing, we will transfer our reservations to your dealer provided we can get it in writing by the general manager.

"There is a dealer that is currently offering $1K under invoice + $180 doc fee, would you be willing to match that, provided you will have dozens of Broncos being sold through your dealership?"

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

"I have at least 50 other guys that are wanting to buy from a single dealer and get under invoice pricing, we will transfer our reservations to your dealer provided we can get it in writing by the general manager.

"There is a dealer that is currently offering $1K under invoice + $180 doc fee, would you be willing to match that, provided you will have dozens of Broncos being sold through your dealership?"
yep, I agree. Someone will surely want that kind of business. I’m willing to drive just about anywhere in DFW, or southern Oklahoma. For an awesome deal I’ll go further no problem.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any reason why this thread was moved out of the Reservation sub-forum? Not as many people will see it now, and TX has the most Broncos reserved.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any reason why this thread was moved out of the Reservation sub-forum? Not as many people will see it now, and TX has the most Broncos reserved.
I was wondering the same thing. It notified me that the thread was moved.. how can we get it moved back?

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a good idea ^^
I will certainly start contacting some dealers this coming week. Hopefully others do as well (y)

Football08

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in. Live in NW Louisiana but I’m 99% ordering in Texas. Dallas or Houston preferred but I’m down with whatever. Made two reservations, one here in LA and the other in Dallas at Park Cities Ford. According to the salesman there they don’t offer x plan although They’re on the master list here for no adm and x plan pricing. After I told him I “heard” they are doing x plan he said he’ll check with his manager tomorrow??
Sponsored