First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if I missed it, but is Ford going to keep doing scheduling emails every Thursday ? Is that what we should be planning for? I haven't read anything specific about announcements after today's emails.
Yes. Every Thursday is Ford's announcement day of what they have added to the upcoming production schedule.

If we didn't have B6G then we would all just be waiting for the promised Ford communication in May that will give us Ford's tentative plan for our particular order. However, because of B6G we get all of the inside knowledge of those weekly lottery winners.

Hence we have weekly Kiss and Cry room for the rest of us who didn't get a rose to anxiously await the next upcoming Thursday. Or to wait for Ford's May communication whichever comes first.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me to the list.

Dealer says of his 86, 2 have been scheduled. 1 FE and 1 VIP ( Dealership employee).
Previously they said I had the earliest timestamp on their list. 7/13 7:08pm Central timestamp. My res was a FE, but I ordered 4Dr Badlands A51, 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Tow. I'm sure its my fault at this point for adding all the deadly sins. Should have gone with FE, but wanted washout floorboards and tow package, what ya gonna do? The heart wants what the heart wants.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I find out the commodity restraint keeping my build from production is something stupid like "Roof rails" or "LUX Wireless charger" im going to flip out..

giphy.gif

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My stimulus check came faster than Ford’s email does...here’s to another week VIN-less 😢

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't get my email......stupid black top that looks too good to pass on.....looking forward to December 21!!!!

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just feel bad for all those significant others out there who have to put up with our crankiness over getting buttkiss today from Ford, especially first and second day res holders. ;o)

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've got a 7/13/20 Reservation with a time stamp of 8:06 pm EDT - 11:06 pm EDT. I'm 3rd of 80 allocations at my Dealer. 2 door Badlands, 2.7 - Auto, Lux, Upgraded wheels, Tow package, & Roof Rack. Still no email! WTF!! 🤬 !!
I'm an 8:07 ET reservation 2 door base, sasquatch, roofrack, no email. Could be the 2 door or sasquatch holding it up but I would like to know if the roof rack might be holding it up. I would gladly ace the roof rack if need be.

Sponsored

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco The “I didn’t get today’s email” hugging and crying thread 1_Lv9XuilpMToi8v6mCg0t3

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Note from my dealer today: "The commodity issues at the plant is playing a huge factor into which builds get pulled"

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want my email soon, not because I'm angry and going to storm off, but because it's been almost a year and my ADD is kicking in hard. I might get distracted by something else shiny to play with! :unsure:
Oh boy. I went to the Land Rover site and just played around with the Defender... their build and price has about a million options and accessories. Yes, they're pricier but great tech options (if you want), heated AND cooled seats, more towing capacity... the price is close enough to my loaded Badlands build that I'm kind of thinking of going to check one out.

Shiny often seems to win over patience, for me. It also doesn't help that I suggested it to the wife and she thinks I should test drive one. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll be back... have to go re-measure the garage.
Sponsored