Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got this after my single speed was stolen. I coveted this thing for two years and scored a great deal on it. Great for tooling around the city and picking up speed when I want to
13483137_1021078021261855_8679014874930618521_o.jpg
Love that colour. My first road bike when I was a kid was the same green. I broke the frame a long time ago but it's been hanging in my garage for the last 20 years. Can't seem to let go of it.
Sponsored

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love that colour. My first road bike when I was a kid was the same green. I broke the frame a long time ago but it's been hanging in my garage for the last 20 years. Can't seem to let go of it.
The color and the low/no maintenance belt drive with internal hub were everything i could want/need. Really worked out

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love my little brewery bomber - Raleigh Redux 2. Gravel bikes make the best urban commuters.
7F3B963A-109B-4B44-AB70-AB3C0EFFE01A.jpeg
Dogs, bikes, and beers? You know what's up.

I usually get to the Carolinas every March to ride and drink. Haven't been to Triple C yet. Another to check out. Hopefully I can make it this March but things aren't looking good.

OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ride an Ibis Ripmo and a Diamondback Haanjo Trail.
C0F0C1AE-6B90-407E-8579-14A4C8BEB9B6.jpeg
77EA52A1-6FC4-4A2D-B054-3F61DE24E8B7.jpeg

Been eyeing the Rockymounts backstage swing away rack for the Bronco. Both of the roof mounted racks on my Sportwagen are Rockymounts and they’ve been nothing short of great for 4 seasons. Anyone know of other hitch mounted, tray style racks that swing away to give you unobstructed access to the swing open tailgate?

1596804056336.jpeg

I’ve got a buddy with a 1-up rack and it is killer, but I don’t know how well it would work with the barn door style rear gate on the Bronco.
Two very nice bikes.

I'll be looking for a hitch rack too. 1Up is the gold standard so I hope it plays nice with the Bronco without adding an extension.

I use a Seasucker now. Sort of concerned about putting it in the roof and not sure if I can use it on the back window with the spare in the way.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dogs, bikes, and beers? You know what's up.

I usually get to the Carolinas every March to ride and drink. Haven't been to Triple C yet. Another to check out. Hopefully I can make it this March but things aren't looking good.
Living close to the rail trail (foot/bike path) can be dangerous. Can easily reach 10 breweries within a 4 mile jaunt.

Sponsored
OP
OP
pan-y-cerveza

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Living close to the rail trail (foot/bike path) can be dangerous. Can easily reach 10 breweries within a 4 mile jaunt.
We usually base our riding out of Table Rock State Park and head to Asheville and stumble around the breweries there. Love it. Where I live now there isn't a brewery within 80 miles.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We usually base our riding out of Table Rock State Park and head to Asheville and stumble around the breweries there. Love it. Where I live now there isn't a brewery within 80 miles.
Asheville is deadly with the breweries! Always a great time. On your way in to Asheville you can stop at the new Sierra Nevada east coast facility in Mills River, it's like Disney Land for Beer. The place is awesome; and last I heard they were trying to get their own trail system going on their property.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought a specialized stump jumper last year love it 29 inch tires drop post bike was about 2500 lol thought that was a lot seen they go up to 15000 lol I also bought my 9 year old nephew a specialized mountain bike for his birthday the kids model with the real fat tires he loves that thing

Sponsored

kccougar

Badlands
First Name
kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Badlands Sasquatch, Z4, Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I might have a little problem in this department:

Ford Bronco The Bike Thread 20200606_151437

Currently I'm riding a Specialized Roubaix on the road, and I recently switched from a Santa Cruz High Tower to a Specialized Stumpjumper for mountain biking.

Ford Bronco The Bike Thread 20200610_121525

And this is where my wife and I like to ride:

Ford Bronco The Bike Thread IMG_0710

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nothing special I have a full suspension Genesis mountain bike and my wife's is a Mongoose

Ford Bronco The Bike Thread IMG_20200807_110209

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two very nice bikes.

I'll be looking for a hitch rack too. 1Up is the gold standard so I hope it plays nice with the Bronco without adding an extension.

I use a Seasucker now. Sort of concerned about putting it in the roof and not sure if I can use it on the back window with the spare in the way.
Thanks!

If we can make the 1up work with the Bronco then that's probably the route I'll go. I only need to be able to hold 2 bikes. The backstage really gets out of the way which is why it piqued my interest. We'll see. I've always wanted a hitch mounted, tray style rack and the Bronco will be the first vehicle I've owned that will make the most sense for that type of rack.

The Seasuker stuff looks really nice. Love how low profile it is. I agree that it may be a bit tricky to use on the Bronco. I feel like you'd really need to stretch to get the bikes up on the roof of such a tall vehicle. Heck I sometimes struggle getting the mountain bike on my Sportwagen and it's pretty low in overall height.
Sponsored