The Bronco information drip feed

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

]
I'd love a Touareg or a Cayenne for just that reason. There will be a 6spd Cayenne GTS on BaT every month or so, and there's dealer not too far from me that has a couple Touaregs, one of which is a V6 tdi.

Still wouldn't tough a Land Rover unless it was a 4th car (and I wouldn't touch a v10 tdi touareg unless it was a 14th car).
Cayenne is truly special, had ours for like 12 years and everytime I think of parting with it I just can't do it.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Land Rover helped UNIT defend against several intergalactic alien invasions ... top that case closed!

Ford Bronco The Bronco information drip feed LandRoverUnit

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The coolant pipes?

Ours was manufactured a couple weeks before they switched to aluminium so we went though that as well. Only other issue, drive shaft replacement at about 80k. They do tow well but ours doesn't have tow package and our boat tows at about 7k (right about cayenne limits) which is why we picked up our expedition.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone who thinks the military using something makes it special, has obviously never been in the military.
It still makes it special, but "special" does not always mean "good."

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, that is why I'm wondering what the Bronco was actually used for back in the day. Was it used by farmers like the Defender was? Was it used as a work vehicle? Camping?
So was the Bronco ever used for any expeditions anywhere like the Land Rover Defender and the Land Rover Discovery? Maybe not, or? And also, have the military anywhere used the Bronco? You know, like the Land Rovers. Yes/no?
yes

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Land Rover was a stout machine, though it did have some maintenance issues. However, like most mechanical things of the day, it was fairly easy to work on. The Early Bronco was similar in rugged performance.

What helped it achieve worldwide recognition, though, was its ability to be used by imperial colonizers to subjugate indigenous populations all over the ever-expanding British Empire. There probably isn't anywhere a LR went that an Early Bronco couldn't have, it was just that the kind of person driving it felt the urge to go to beautiful, rugged faraway places and forcefully dominate, infect, pillage, and kill the native inhabitants. That's the source of fame and legacy of Land Rover. I'm sure soldier in every battle waged by Norwegia has always kept that proud legacy in mind.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What helped it achieve worldwide recognition, though, was its ability to be used by imperial colonizers to subjugate indigenous populations all over the ever-expanding British Empire. There probably isn't anywhere a LR went that an Early Bronco couldn't have, it was just that the kind of person driving it felt the urge to go to beautiful, rugged faraway places and forcefully dominate, infect, pillage, and kill the native inhabitants. That's the source of fame and legacy of Land Rover. I'm sure soldier in every battle waged by Norwegia has always kept that proud legacy in mind.
There you go, Land Rover is racist, and the Bronco isn’t. ;)

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
kind of person driving it felt the urge to go to beautiful, rugged faraway places and forcefully dominate, infect, pillage, and kill the native inhabitants.
Subjugation has to be at least the Second oldest profession - as its been going on for 200,000-300,000 years, with origins in Africa. Statistically, I'm sure 100% of earth's 8B population has ancestry on Both sides of the subjugation equation. That's why its gonna be tough arithmetic to figure out how to right the wrongs and make everyone whole. Maybe that's why they're working so hard on AI...or why the UN owns ancestry.com?

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Old Ford Escape was One Of The Top Selling Small SUV’s During IT’s Run.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base