Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking forward to this. I’d really like the raptor cluster, but never felt like dropping the coin to try it.
I know. it's exciting. I wonder how it will show the missing suspension features?
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know. it's exciting. I wonder how it will show the missing suspension features?
Yeah I’m curious about that also. And the steering and exhaust. I figured that would potentially be a hang up when doing the swap.

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So when I first saw the Bronco I immediately felt they nailed the design. It’s just so badass! I started looking at the test videos and noticed one thing looking WAY off…the instrument cluster. It’s hideous! From the analog tach to the default view, it just sucked. Then some reviewer/commenter said that it looked like Nintendo64 and that stuck with me big time. Now that jackass lives rent free in my head for every ride. To make matters worse, the Raptor was released with an AMAZING cluster set up. I just assumed that knowing that was out there I would hate my cluster for the life of this vehicle.

Then, I took delivery and started driving it. Turns out, it is well laid out and very usable. It’s like when my wife wears Rothy’s on a day trip knowing a hike is possibly in the cards. They look great but shit for utility. This cluster is not a pair of Rothy’s. It is a trusty pair of boots that get you through what you need but never really look great.

This sentiment was REALLY driven home when I took it off-road for the first time. I hit up a local (to me) trail called Peter’s Mill Run. Great starter trail for anyone looking for one…but I digress. Everything on the clis well laid out and usable. The off-road modes and views are exactly where you need them.

I guess the point of this post is to say that while the cluster doesn’t look great at first, you grow to like it because it gives you what you need. Utility is the name of the game.

Thanks!
Stop it. Get some help.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm thinking it will just do nothing. I'm not sure there will be a way to code it out since it's always standard, right? If it could that would imply the cluster was meant for other trim Broncos in the first place.

I'm wondering if the whole process will be just like swapping the digital dash in the S550 Mustang. I'm assuming we'll have to code the VIN and the odo to the new cluster.

Also concerned about how much of a pain it will be to get the dash apart, but the Raptor cluster is a big upgrade.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would rather have had Raptor Broncos and I bet the higher level trims were initially.
Sponsored