First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘78 F250 camper special, ‘19 GT3 RS, transit van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just left a deposit and (possibly?) placed an order for my Bronco last night. 4 door Badlands, Eruption green, 2.3L 7sp, with High package, and tow kit...even though it isn't rated to tow my race car/trailer. Was told 8-10 months for delivery, so fingers crossed that is close to accurate. I've never had to wait so long for something I've ordered before. Then again, I've never wanted anything as much as I want a (my) Bronco.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are things different up in Canada? 2022 order banks have been closed for a month down here in the states and 2023 order banks won't open up until late 2022.

OP
OP
Eruption883

Eruption883

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are things different up in Canada? 2022 order banks have been closed for a month down here in the states and 2023 order banks won't open up until late 2022.
Unclear. I was under the impression I placed an order, but another member said it was possible it was just a dealer order, and not an order with Ford. I'll be checking my order sheet tonight to confirm!
MR

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might want to tell your dealer that the Bronco order system is closed...

OP
OP
Eruption883

Eruption883

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might want to tell your dealer that the Bronco order system is closed...
Going on what he said, it was an order for a '22, but delivery time 8-10 months, so would likely get turned in to '23. Either way, if I end up getting it within the year, I'll be very happy, regardless of what they want to call the "order".

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

regardless of the situation, remove the hitch and you will get it faster. Buy the oem hitch through the parts dept w/ the 4 pin connector, or you can go an aftermarket route if you like.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unclear. I was under the impression I placed an order, but another member said it was possible it was just a dealer order, and not an order with Ford. I'll be checking my order sheet tonight to confirm!
MR
10-4, guessing they put you in line for their stock orders. Guessing 8-10 months will put you into MY23 but stranger things have happened.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just left a deposit and (possibly?) placed an order for my Bronco last night. 4 door Badlands, Eruption green, 2.3L 7sp, with High package, and tow kit...even though it isn't rated to tow my race car/trailer. Was told 8-10 months for delivery, so fingers crossed that is close to accurate. I've never had to wait so long for something I've ordered before. Then again, I've never wanted anything as much as I want a (my) Bronco.
That is my config (I also added the roof rack). You're gonna love it.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope yours gets to you sooner than mine will, reserved 9/16/20. Still waiting.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

regardless of the situation, remove the hitch and you will get it faster. Buy the oem hitch through the parts dept w/ the 4 pin connector, or you can go an aftermarket route if you like.
After market DRAW-TITE Class III rated at 4500lbs $149 at etrailer. 10min install. Too bad I don't have a Bronco to put it on.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eruption883

Eruption883

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah? Interesting, and good to know!
Thanks for the tip!

OP
OP
Eruption883

Eruption883

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After market DRAW-TITE Class III rated at 4500lbs $149 at etrailer. 10min install. Too bad I don't have a Bronco to put it on.
I was just concerned about the factory rating of 3500lbs. 4500 is all i need!!
MR

OP
OP
Eruption883

Eruption883

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8-10 months seems pretty short compared to some of the the July 2021 order’s. I hope you get it in that time frame! The eruption green is so bad ass.
I know. I am hopeful, but also aware that my dealer might be full of...poop.
I have yet to see an eruption green in person, but from all the pics, it looks amazing, and (for now anyway)a more unique choice than what I've seen around here.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope yours gets to you sooner than mine will, reserved 9/16/20. Still waiting.
My reservation date was 7/14/20, so hopefully you aren't too far behind me.

When did you finalize your order? My order date for the BL was 11/9/2021 and there was another date that same month when I took off the HD bumper, safari bar and PPF at the guidance of Landmark Ford to get my Bronco in this century (but kept the tow).

I had a production week scheduled within a month (3/14 week), and it actually moved in (from 3/14 to 2/28) all by itself in early Feb.
Sponsored