First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Tucson Az, its been 105 or better and the MGV seats have been excellent, I cant say they have even felt hot to the point you be uncomfortable.

You will appreciate the MGV if you ever take your Bronco off rad with no top and have to clean all the dust off your cloth seats - good luck. But if its pavement princess no worries about that I guess.

I was really happy see Ford did not put carpet in the cargo area like Jeep.
My cloth seats have held up to tons of miles with little to no wear, but it's early, I only have 80k miles. Even blood was easily cleaned from the cloth seats.
Sponsored

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"My MGV seats don't get hot and burn my butt because I have 0% ceramic tint on every window, park my car in the shade with a car cover on, write stick-it notes to myself every time I get out of the vehicle to pre-heat heat the cabin using my cell phone for 15 minutes before I go back in, put a sun visor up on the windshield, and keep blocks of ice in freezer bags in strategic locations..."

Or you could just get cloth and not have to worry. Seriously, why do you think manufacturers like Tesla opt for "vegan leather"? It's CHEAP! The bronco is not a luxury vehicle--the interior is composed of cheap, hard-touch plastics. Ford is doing it to increase margins, plain and simple.

It will be interesting to see what changes are made to the interior of the 2024 model. Once the hype dies down I don't see how people are going to pay $60-100k for the higher trims/variants with the same cheap interior you could find on an economy car.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From someone that had a Black Diamond, I much prefer the cloth in my Wildtrak.

I'm in GA, have a soft top and constantly have the top down. That MGV gets super hot.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This makes me laugh so hard. I live in south Florida and my MGV seats have never been hot. I call bullshit on this post
Yep I live in Atlanta with MGV. Never an issue. Park it outside for hours all the time. I guess some guys just have sensitive butts.

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll take mine over easy.

Sponsored

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bigfoot thought this was hot. He's usually standing up:

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or you could just get cloth and not have to worry. Seriously, why do you think manufacturers like Tesla opt for "vegan leather"? It's CHEAP! The bronco is not a luxury vehicle--the interior is composed of cheap, hard-touch plastics. Ford is doing it to increase margins, plain and simple.

It will be interesting to see what changes are made to the interior of the 2024 model. Once the hype dies down I don't see how people are going to pay $60-100k for the higher trims/variants with the same cheap interior you could find on an economy car.
I am really happy wit the Bronco Interior. For how I will use it the dash and floors along wit the MGV seats make for easy clean up. I live in a area where the streets are not paved so you are always tracking dust(or mud if it rains)on your shoes in to the floor mats. I can take them out and hose them off to clean them.

I had cloth seats in my past Jeeps, although it would clean easily they never really looked new after getting dust on them. The black material was never "black" like the were when they were new. It seemed like dirt and what ever else was on then just got pushed in to the fabric.

I hope nobody is buying Broncos with the expectations its a luxury vehicle. Even the Raptor doesn't meet that standard. You are buying a SUV that has off road capabilities bundled with some creature comfort.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am really happy wit the Bronco Interior. For how I will use it the dash and floors along wit the MGV seats make for easy clean up. I live in a area where the streets are not paved so you are always tracking dust(or mud if it rains)on your shoes in to the floor mats. I can take them out and hose them off to clean them.

I had cloth seats in my past Jeeps, although it would clean easily they never really looked new after getting dust on them. The black material was never "black" like the were when they were new. It seemed like dirt and what ever else was on then just got pushed in to the fabric.

I hope nobody is buying Broncos with the expectations its a luxury vehicle. Even the Raptor doesn't meet that standard. You are buying a SUV that has off road capabilities bundled with some creature comfort.
The cloth is holding up really well for me.

Sponsored

BigShasta

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands LUX, Squatch, Hard top, Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This makes me laugh so hard. I live in south Florida and my MGV seats have never been hot. I call bullshit on this post
Disagree....I live in North Florida and they will burn your bare legs if you have the top off and there's direct sun on the black MGV seats. I don't doubt this one bit.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At the end of the day Ford should have an option for cloth. I mean, why have options like 2.3 vs. 2.7, or stick vs auto? Different strokes for different folks. I have decided not to pull the trigger on a 2024 because of this, otherwise I'd so so in a heartbeat. I was planning plan on running my Bronco with the top off a lot, like I did with my rubicon, and I wear pants about as many times per year as I go skiing, and I don't ski!

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s the newest thing! Think I saw one at REI the other day for $200.

Then, the Fun Haver Off-Road guys had one listed on their website for $2,000. You know, cause that’s how them boys seems to roll! 🤪
Do you mean the mini show tents? The ones people buy for their cats? Cause I don't remember a human size tent under 400$ at REI

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Florida and find it hard to believe his seats got to 190. I have the MGV and would never choose another seat option. Maybe it's I'm a dad and I wear unstylist cargo shorts all the time and this is never an issue, plus I have tinted windows, what person wouldn't get tinted windows, especially in the south🤷‍♂️. Also 2 of 3 kids have already puked in the Bronco and I've been off road numerous times. It's just a shame you can't get MGV in every trim level (if you can, that's cool...figuretively of course🤣). But really, I think in a year, I've been concerned like one time about the seats and it was last month (July) and we were at the beach with tops and doors off.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mean the mini show tents? The ones people buy for their cats? Cause I don't remember a human size tent under 400$ at REI
It’s a joke Gabby. He meant to type “tint” for windows, so when he mistyped, a few of us made tent jokes.
Sponsored