jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Incorrect. Used trade-in prices are fetching high prices now. It will result in the same real monetary loss for everyone when the used vehicle prices come back down to earth more due to the delays.

Also, leasing is never a good option if you don’t know the exact delivery date of your replacement vehicle. You’ve always known the exact end date on your contract, and you didn’t know your Bronco delivery date when you signed. You never had a chance of actually lining them up. If you want to line the dates up, go pick a replacement out off a dealer lot.
Not true. My lease extension is month to month. From my perspective I have a 6 month window of flexibility from spring to summer. Based on Fords initial messaging, I made the decision to extend and carve out 6 months of flex. But this has slipped repeatedly and looks like the fall at best.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told today that all 2021 broncos that have been ordered by 3/19 or what ever that date was to close out will be built and you/I will get them this year.
from the horses mouth
these two broncos BL are at Frisco ,Tx. this afternoon
he did tell me that the sins will delay the build but we will still get them this year and that Ford is making sure they get out. needless to say I am changing colors again after seeing this color in person Rapid Red ( to me it is candy apple red from the days gone by 1970's-1980's )
it is an awesome looking color in person
there was a race red but it was to bright red for me
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread B9A7A365-6609-4B43-BC0C-28DF44D3DF7B

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread B9A7A365-6609-4B43-BC0C-28DF44D3DF7B

that red wold be my 2nd choice, it's a great color, just not for me, I already had a red car in the past, I'm gonna stick with my CO.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I just received an email from Ford as well which stated my previous build week of 6/21 had been pushed back to week of 7/12.

Tgettys

Big Bend
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No it does not show, in fact my original build date doesn't even show. I do have both WBDO screenshots from the dealer, the updates from them seem much more reliable than the tracker so I have never checked it.
Do you have to contact the dealer to see your updated delivery date? I received the email with my VIN and build week date a few weeks ago, but I don't see the build date anywhere else. The order tracker still says 'Your 2021 Bronco Big Bend is "In Order Processing"' but doesn't mention a build date.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So now we will be happy if we DON'T get an email on Thursday...no news is good news. 🤞

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am definitely disappointed in Fords communication and I do not think the issue is chip related (not entirely) I know that have had some major supplier issues, to the point of some pretty drastic action this week. I know they are still unsure about the outcome or what will happen if that supplier fails completely. There is no capacity at other suppliers and time is clearly tight. They will likely have to produce and park thousands of Broncos as the wait for the correct parts at a minimum. My complete guess, they do not want to communicate anything until they get a handle on the issue.
Webasto?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine will get here when it gets here, by then my Taco will be 19 (or 20? LOL) but it'll still be chugging along just fine. As little as I drive nowadays it'll probably last an other 30 years.

I ordered exactly what I want, knowing that I'll have no idea when I'll get it, despite luckily a night one reservation (my son reminded me about the release and I figured why not reserve one, not in any way anticipating this mass of reservations/orders).

I'll wait and plan out trips in the mean time. Bay Area to Seattle along the coast will be one of the first long ones. Visit my boy in college. There must be some wheeling in Seattle area?

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might as well just make them all 2022 models at this point.
This is the solution. Think about it. We are now into June July time frame when new models have been released. Just make all production from here out 2022. Including FE. Some features like mod top May still be late availability. I am increasingly concerned about value of extremely short 21 production year.

cruzship

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yup. Mine was pushed to 7/5 too. First Edition w LB & Black Interior. Oh well.
Sponsored