Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At Least you have a build date I was a day 3 reservation and I don't have a VIN yet.
I'm a day one reservation, three hours after the reservations opened. My order was placed on 1/20/21 and I still don't have a build date. :confused:

scotturich

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hasn’t anyone figured out that the Bronco is really just Bigfoot (ever wonder why it’s the Squatch Pack) because at this point it’s mythical creature and really doesn’t exist. I guess I can dream my order will ever show up.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More positive news!!!!! FORD released plans for their new headquarters!

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread castle

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
If July 5th is the production date from there it takes 30-40 days to get it to the dealer. August 5th- 15th. What was your reservation date?

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a nightmare ! Used car prices way up hope they stay high because I need to sell my Tucson pay off the loan. If I could sell now I could make quite a bit to put toward the Bronco , I lose if prices go down with all these delays