Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice thread consolidation, admins. Maybe now those with VINs can discuss their production changes in peace? 😂😂
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You equate discussing it as the same as complaining. Sure, a few are, but for the most part we are not. I'm more than willing to discuss any thread I have here that's actually complaining. For some reason you seem to think that we should not discuss current notifications from Ford at all just because everyone is not getting those notifications. Why? As I asked before, if we can't discuss them in a thread about them, then were should we go that you won't be hurt? If us discussing it in a thread clearly labeled as such is so hurtful, maybe just skip on by it. You do understand that none of us scheduled ourselves in front of you, right? We aren't the ones doing this to you. I have no control over my own scheduling, much less yours. Feel free to start a vent thread about not getting scheduled and I will not go into it and answer every single post with a comment about how I got mine.
If you weren’t complaining then I wasn’t talking about you. And I specifically said that this is a forum and others are allowed to complain.......as well as those complaining about the complainers. Haha. When you called those who viewed the complaining as unwarranted as being”sensitive” I merely called out your sensitivity. I just found it ironic......if I’m not allowed to discuss that on this forum then point me in the right direction, because I’m confused now. 😁

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My OB just got bumped from 6/28 to 7/5

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OB just got bumped from 6/28 to 7/5
Not as bad as my situation, I intentionally requested a DEC delivery date to avoid getting bumped, and was notified by Military Auto Sales, that I am getting bumped to Feb 2022. To say that I am unhappy with them is an understatement. I am considering just cancelling the order at this point!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not as bad as my situation, I intentionally requested a DEC delivery date to avoid getting bumped, and was notified by Military Auto Sales, that I am getting bumped to Feb 2022. To say that I am unhappy with them is an understatement. I am considering just cancelling the order at this point!
Well at least a little bit of progress, I have a VIN now.

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So all the people who reserved late with shitty basic builds that are easier to make get built out first and take up all the chips, so then the people with more expensive day 1 reservations have no chips later and get delayed even more.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So all the people who reserved late with shitty basic builds that are easier to make get built out first and take up all the chips, so then the people with more expensive day 1 reservations have no chips later and get delayed even more.
Pretty much. It’s that salt and vinegar.

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still haven't gotten an email with an updated date for my 6/28 4 door Badlands even though I contacted Ford and found it was moved to 7/19. Maybe this week? I do hope that before they assign more new VINs, Ford gets everyone currently with VINs their rescheduled date.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How dare you!?! ;)

My build is not shitty or basic... OBX... built to mall crawl. ;)

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Original build week: 6/7
Updated via email a few weeks ago: 6/28
Updated by asking dealer today: 7/5
So I’ve gone a full month past my scheduled week in the April notifications. Never notified by email of the last delay. I feel for those that had NO news yet.

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco help line was useless. He said, " I see you ordered your bronco on oct 3, 2021..."
umm no...October 3rd hasnt happened yet. in the us, 3/10 is march 3rd not october 10th.
Had to call the dealer and he confirmed they moved my date to 7/12 on 6/12, although i havent seen an. email update yet.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's a 2 door, @PREMiERdrum just said the floor pans are being delivered to the plant damaged and have to be repaired.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco help line was useless. He said, " I see you ordered your bronco on oct 3, 2021..."
umm no...October 3rd hasnt happened yet. in the us, 3/10 is march 3rd not october 10th.
Had to call the dealer and he confirmed they moved my date to 7/12 on 6/12, although i havent seen an. email update yet.
2 door or 4 door?
Sponsored