First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1000% - have you seen the article where they are short of long haul truckers, so they are paying up to 14k a week?
Can confirm, we work with haulers all over the country. AZ is bad right now, nobody wants to work and nobody really wants to be a trucker, especially millennials. Supposedly Circle K has been poaching drivers since they started their own in-house hauling company. Pay is good and work is consistent. There is really no winning right now.

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in Michigan I will drive to the plant and pick it up
I live in Louisiana, I will drive to the plant and pick it up :)

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one wants to hear this, but I’m expecting bigger delays for most of us. Go out and try to buy quite literally anything these days..

EVERYTHING is delayed or unavailable.

I was furniture shopping yesterday and guess what? Pay now and you might see your new couch before Christmas.. maybe. If you’re lucky. It’s been this way with virtually everything I’ve tried to buy recently and it’s getting worse.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, for all those without vin#, which seems to be the majority posting in the threads about already having a vin#, what would be the proper way to exchange information on changes to build estimates?

Doesn't it seem logical to question if this is happening to anyone else, especially when you get an email from Ford on a Saturday night? Or, when almost every email has been to delay, isn't it worth knowing that some are being moved up instead of back?

Where can one discuss such issues without stepping on the toes of the sensitive? If a thread dedicated to those changes isn't the place, where would that place be?
If you’re asking, I would say it’s not worthy of complaining about, when 90% of the audience considers you lucky to have a date in the first place.....like a 1%er complaining at having to pay taxes at a higher rate than some schmo making minimum wage at 2 jobs. And what some people have an issue with is the fact that a lot of people (certainly not all) complaining about being pushed back got their build date at the expense of those you’re complaining to. For example, I have a first 10 minute reservation and a #1 dealer allocation, but because I don’t want a canvas roof while living in Wyoming, I still don’t have a build date. So yeah, some of us are a little salty (sensitive) to the issue of people that we view as fortunate incessant complaining. But it is a forum and you have the right to complain about your perceived persecution, but I also frequent this forum and have a right to call you out on it....so take your own advice and don’t be so sensitive.

Last edited:

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am extremely fortunate, since I won’t receive any build date delays until next year. BTW, I allowed myself to vent a bit by writing and sending a letter to Ford. I just to make sure they grasp the absurdity and disappointment their handling of this entire thing continues to be.
At ford headquarters
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread Screenshot_20210519-101622_Google

Sponsored

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was June 14th, then delayed to July 5th, now moved back up to June 28th.

IMO, this has been pretty good communication from Ford. No reason to complain that they're keeping me up to date on where it stands, that's a lot better than being in the dark.

TRACY D

Badlands
First Name
TRACY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I can confirm 100% that plant shut downs have pushed back my production date. My order went from a 6/14 build week to a 7/5 build week. It is what it is..... I ordered a 2.7 BD 4D with the MIC top. I sold my Ranger today because I could not pass up the money that is being offered right now. August it is....🤞
WHAT WAS YOUR RESERVATION NUMBER?

slmcdady

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original build week was 6/14 and i got an email saying it has been delayed until 6/28. Glad it didn't get pushed into July!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’re asking, I would say it’s not worthy of complaining about, when 90% of the audience considers you lucky to have a date in the first place.....like a 1%er complaining at having to pay taxes at a higher rate than some schmo making minimum wage at 2 jobs. And what some people have an issue with is the fact that a lot of people (certainly not all) complaining about being pushed back got their build date at the expense of those you’re complaining to. For example, I have a first 10 minute reservation and a #1 dealer allocation, but because I don’t want a canvas roof while living in Wyoming, I still don’t have a build date. So yeah, some of us are a little salty (sensitive) to the issue of people that we view as fortunate incessant complaining. But it is a forum and you have the right to complain about your perceived persecution, but I also frequent this forum and have a right to call you out on it....so take your own advice and don’t be so sensitive.

You equate discussing it as the same as complaining. Sure, a few are, but for the most part we are not. I'm more than willing to discuss any thread I have here that's actually complaining. For some reason you seem to think that we should not discuss current notifications from Ford at all just because everyone is not getting those notifications. Why? As I asked before, if we can't discuss them in a thread about them, then were should we go that you won't be hurt? If us discussing it in a thread clearly labeled as such is so hurtful, maybe just skip on by it. You do understand that none of us scheduled ourselves in front of you, right? We aren't the ones doing this to you. I have no control over my own scheduling, much less yours. Feel free to start a vent thread about not getting scheduled and I will not go into it and answer every single post with a comment about how I got mine.
Sponsored