Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last run before my Thanksgiving break!

1FMDE5CH2MLA78054
1FMEE5DP5MLA98342
1FMDE5AH4MLA81380
1FMEE5DP3MLB04512
1FMDE5CP3MLB05687
Sponsored

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is your point? What dealers are being driven insane, the ones not helping their customers?
My point is that these types of requests make it more difficult for everyone else to get normal business done - what difference does it make if you have the rail car number?? Theyre doing everything they possibly can - once anyone calls with a legit question and they hear the word ā€œbroncoā€ they totally disengage. You will see better customer service and results if you give them a chance to breathe.

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@mpeugeot Could you take another look for me; curious to see if the info matches up. The last CSX update I received was that it was unloaded in Alliance, TX on 11/15. Since then, Iā€™ve watched my ETA end date fluctuate between 11/22, 11/28 and now itā€™s been pushed to 12/02. My dealerā€™s in Sherman, TX and Iā€™m now having to change my Thanksgiving travel arrangementsā€¦I just donā€™t understand what the hold up is / has been!

1FMEE5BP7MLA86745
M018
I did, I don't have access to the information you want. You are going to have to ask your dealer, which if you read the post above, despite having no inventory, they are too busy for you according to Tunagates... He'd have you suck it up and deal with it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My point is that these types of requests make it more difficult for everyone else to get normal business done - what difference does it make if you have the rail car number?? Theyre doing everything they possibly can - once anyone calls with a legit question and they hear the word ā€œbroncoā€ they totally disengage. You will see better customer service and results if you give them a chance to breathe.
You can take offense, if you like, but customer service is Ford's and the Dealership's responsibility. So, sorry, fuck that; they should have been doing a better job from the start. If I was getting good customer service, I wouldn't have started helping others. Military Auto Source still thinks that my Bronco is on the fucking train. I have been driving it since last Friday.

A legit question is, "Hey, when can I expect my Bronco...", "I have no f'ing clue" is not a legit answer. It takes a matter of seconds to answer some basic questions... It takes me longer because of all the different systems I have to look at. If you don't like my opinion, that's fine... my opinion isn't going to change... The dealer and Ford have the responsibility to keep the customer informed, not me.

arb125

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, when did you ship??? I see it empty in NJ on the 20th, but then back to Warren, Michigan on the 23rh.
I believe I Shipped on 11/13

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Kos I called UP last night and the automated message said it had departed San Bernandino and was on route to Mira Loma. Is there any update on it now?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos I called UP last night and the automated message said it had departed San Bernandino and was on route to Mira Loma. Is there any update on it now?
Itā€™s at Mira Loma but has not been unloaded. I do not know what impact the holiday has on the ramps schedule but if they are working today I would expect them to unload today.

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Itā€™s at Mira Loma but has not been unloaded. I do not know what impact the holiday has on the ramps schedule but if they are working today I would expect them to unload today.
Thanks!

SassySquatch

Badlands
First Name
Danii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meet my wife of 33 year in the army, she was in as well.
We are close to Huntsville AL. Beer is on me. FYI my Bronco delivered today. You have been a dream to work with!!

IMG952353.jpg

20211123_123820.jpg

20211123_123812.jpg
We are in Huntsville as well! Did yall order from Woody Anderson? Hoping ours is delivered by next week :)

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine traveled by rail and made it to the rail destination (Pearland, TX) on 11/15, but still hasnā€™t made it to the dealer which is only 10mi away in Houston. Other broncos keep showing up on the lot and I assume theyā€™re all coming from the same place. Anyone else experience this?

Sponsored

Etsy123

Outer Banks
First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[/QUOTE]
No rail car for you... Begone with you!!!

Just kidding, sort of, you are pending pick-up from Twin Oaks, PA by truck to Lester Glen Ford/Lincoln in Ocean NJ.

Now, Begone!!! LOL.

Wow! My dealer is the worst! Told me it had to go to Newark, NJ then it would get onto a truck. Thatā€™s great news! Thank you so much!!!

DReece65

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are in Huntsville as well! Did yall order from Woody Anderson? Hoping ours is delivered by next week :)
Nope, I work in Ft. Payne so ordered at Landers McLarty. Picked it up this morning, has way more power than I thought it would!

rhldy

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rail cars!!!

1FMDE5DH7MLA88951 - TTGX694732
1FMDE5AP9MLA67210 - CP 546191
1FMDE5AP4MLA77790 - Delivered to Landers Mclarty Ford Fort Payne, AL 11/23 at 11:48AM
1FMDE5CH3MLA65765 - CNA 712839

Enjoy

Thanks man! Was able to discover that I'm out of the North Platte purgatory and making my way through Wyoming. Won't get here for Thanksgiving, but might be able to pick it up before Christmas.

amcap

Wildtrak
First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 440 Conv
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine traveled by rail and made it to the rail destination (Pearland, TX) on 11/15, but still hasnā€™t made it to the dealer which is only 10mi away in Houston. Other broncos keep showing up on the lot and I assume theyā€™re all coming from the same place. Anyone else experience this?
Yes. Itā€™s been sitting there since the 17. 3 Broncos were delivered but not mine. Son frustrating!!

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last run before my Thanksgiving break!

1FMDE5CH2MLA78054
Hey, thats me! Wasn't expecting that, you're way too cool!
When you looked yesterday it wasn't showing up. I'm so curious as to what is happening since Ford tracker shows it was shipped on 11-12-21 but palsapp still just shows pending...
Sponsored