Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received mine for the 2.7 but haven't installed yet. I would love a video or instructions....
Sponsored

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would love to hear some first impressions!

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greetings,

So, I've been driving with the module (w/ the new plugs) for a few days now and I have to say that I like it! For me this was a good choice for a quick power adder. I didn't want to do standard tune until I get a lot more miles on (at 7500 currently), so this feels like a pretty good option that give a noticeable power boost. The install was pretty easy, just had to take a little time to work out the proper connections, places to mount the module and route the harness. (still need to figure out a permenet location for the module itself) The module defaults to "Step 5", so make sure to drop it down before you start it up if you are not running 91 octane or better. I started with 5, drove it a little bit to make sure everything was good, then jumped straight up to 7 (..only because 11 wasn't an option! haha). Engine runs smooth, just as it did before the install so no problems. As far as added power goes, this setup definitely provides a noticeable "seat of the pants" boost. I also had previously turned on Sport Mode in my Badlands, so these to together make for a spirited drive (or even if only running Normal mode, I'll run in 4A). It get up and goes pretty well! My other DD is a Procharged Mustang so comparatively obviously the power obviously isn't near the same but it is noticeable and I was definitely not disappointed with this upgrade.

The only thing that I think of that would probably be a good idea to address with the Power Module is that it would be a good idea to water-proof it a bit if you are planning on offroading. (dont know if the circuit board is sealed water tight). When I figure out where its permanent mount point is going to be, I'll probably wrap the seems on the side of the module with waterproof tape (and possibly also seal the edges of the display window).

(my rig is a 4door Badsquatch, 2.7)

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my 2.3 kit today. Hope there is some install info before Monday when I plan to install this and the catch can.

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a spark plug install vid on their website, its for a 2.3L but works for the 2.7 as well (2.7 is actually a bit simpler). If you are feeling adventurous, I posted connection pics for the harness (for the 2.7) back on post #143 in this thread. I don't blame you for wanting to wait for the official install instructions though.

Received mine for the 2.7 but haven't installed yet. I would love a video or instructions....

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PPM Install Instructions

Step 1: Disconnect Battery
Step 2: Locate MAP Sensor on intake manifold
Step 3: Disconnect plug from MAP sensor
Step 4: Route harness “A” to 4-pin connector on MAP Sensor on intake manifold. Plug the harness into MAP sensor, and the disconnected plug into the harness, creating a loop.
Step 5: Repeat the the process for connection point “B” on the MAP sensor(3-pin connector) that is located near the throttle body on the charge pipe.
Step 6: Reconnect battery

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 2pt7InstallInstructions

I am sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I am traveling for work and been very busy with meetings and networking and I gave my guys a winter break this week to enjoy time with their families

I have typed up some basic install instructions until we can address the video next week and get it finalized and out.

I will be getting an email out next week on the app and instructions as well!

We appreciate the feedback and support on this product. The holidays really tied us up and getting this in a little latter put us on the back foot!

Hope everyone is having a safe and relaxing holiday with your families!

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect instructions. Installed today and nice response. Noticeable, well integrated. Highly recommend. Not sure what level it’s at, but I believe I saw it comes set at 5. Can’t wait for the app to play with that part s bit. Great product!

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello every one
I am new to Bronco 6G

I ordered Panda power module for 2.7. I have some questions about MAPs availability in the module. How many maps are there and can any one tell us each map have which tune.
note: I am using 95 octane.

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
we recommend the 3 maps but inside each map you can fine tune for more or less to your liking.
If you do not use the app on the device itself you can change the map # 1-7

Eco is very close to stock but we do adjust the curve to come on a little later so it is more lazy but its to help with fuel economy.

you can still use the GOAT modes that will not interfere with the device at all!

Thank you
Hey Chris

can you be more specific with all of 7 maps details since there is no instructions attached with the module?

Sponsored

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So map 7 will be aggressive tune and map 1 will be stock ?

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you subzero05
Sponsored