Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just had a FE status change to "SENT TO PLANT". Build date is showing 9/9. So either they figured out the MIC (doubt) or they will park it with the other DIRT MTN ones.
Beginning to slowly believe that they had clearer plan than they've had through this entire mess prior to going out with this big announcement. I think they could defend most of the other delays (chips, raw material shortages, shipping port delays) but the roof quality issue was squarely on them so they needed to own it and have a good plan or this truly would be the ultimate dumpster fire. I think most of us, if we removed the emotion, would excuse some of this stuff in a quiet moment (and have for the most part). My guess is they're further along on MIC 2.0 then maybe we believe. I think they've sandbagged the dates a bit so they can under-commit and overdeliver. I also think they're pushing all issued VIN's into plant and either putting 2.0 tops on them if available (on First Editions) or sending them to lot (non FE) while waiting for tops. They want to keep the lines running and running just soft tops may not be enough to do that, along with other commodity set ups needed. NOW, that doesn't mean us non FE's are going to get our vehicles any sooner since we're at the end of the line in the lot but at least we're seeing tracker updates, etc. My two cents.....
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View attachment 167144
Here's my sticker, posted Sunday night. 9/7 and a truck with a MIC....we've talked theories but interesting that Ford would even create commotion like this after 8/

If you have a VIN and have a MIC then you will get scheduled for a 2021. That is how I understand it.....and that just happened to me this week. Received build date of next week...don't think it'll get delivered for a bit due to my theory of it going to dirt mountain to be retrofitted with new top but it shows, thus far that they will build non-FE hardtops before end of year. When it's in my driveway I'll be a true believer...
Can you reattach the Window sticker or send us a direct link to it via:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build has changed several times and last was emailed 8/16... that has come and gone... Ford email several days ago... will let me know in Oct..... got message from my salesman and it now says build week 9/27 and build date 9/28....and yes I saw the paper work..... 2 door OB... 2.7

Sponsored
OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EVERYONE that has a VIN was scheduled...
I know this apparently some people don't. I said all non scheduled non FEs are MY22 just like Ford said.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

as big a clusterfuck as this has been I believe we are coming to the end of the tunnel and it just might be daylight instead of another freight train of shame and misery....

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For starters, welcome to Dirt Mountain and #BadBatch.

This is good news IMO as it shows Ford is confident enough to continue non-FE builds with MICs in MY21 (I know, as previously stated they would).

Deleted member 10966

Thought I'd start a thread for those of us stuck in purgatory. If you have a VIN, refused to change to a soft top, you're NOT a FE build and you're truck is NOT sitting at Dirt Mountain then I felt we needed a place for updates and information. My example: BL, 2.7L, 4DR, Squatch, MIC. Day 1 reservation, Day 1 order. Have had a VIN since May and have had my production week changed 5X. System still shows it as 8/30 (obviously not accurate). The way I understand it right now and correct me if I'm wrong: New tops out to trucks on the road first, New tops to trucks sitting in lot second, in parallel First Edition MIC's and everyone who converted to soft tops get rolling off the line at MAP and THEN if this group is lucky we're next up. Everyone agree or am I missing something? There's some vague language floating around in threads and maybe even in Ford announcement that if you had a VIN and a date you'd still get a 2021 even with a MIC but you'd be last in line for 2021. Anyways, thought I'd throw this out there for folks in this category on the off chance any of us start to see progress.
Day 1 Reservation Day 1 Order. BD 2.3 Man MIC 6/18 Blend and 11 different Window Stickers where the date at bottom changes. Dealer said because its already built I just have to wait. I think he wants me to bail so he gets and marks it up and my BIGGER CONCERN is LOT ROT

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 Reservation Day 1 Order. BD 2.3 Man MIC 6/18 Blend and 11 different Window Stickers where the date at bottom changes. Dealer said because its already built I just have to wait. I think he wants me to bail so he gets and marks it up and my BIGGER CONCERN is LOT ROT
Unless the Bronco sits for more than 6 months I doubt lot rot will be an issue. Vehicles routinely sit at dealerships for 6 months without issues.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For starters, welcome to Dirt Mountain and #BadBatch.

This is good news IMO as it shows Ford is confident enough to continue non-FE builds with MICs in MY21 (I know, as previously stated they would).
Even if they had extra crap MICs laying around, I don't know why Ford would throw them on newly scheduled vehicles and have them sit in the lot. That sounds like it would cost them unnecessary $ and be a larger hassle. I'm in the same boat with a 9/10 build date so I'll obviously be paying extra close attention. What a ride

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tomorrow's the big day amigo!
Everyone will be eagerly awaiting any updates you provide us.

From what I can tell, you may be the first person I can find that will tell the tale if the MIC v2.0 is available or not.

If you get a "Built" status this week we will know it is a MIC v2.0, if you are still showing "In-Production" by the weekend you most likely are parked at Dirt Mountain (this is assuming the Pizza Tracker actually works).

If you have any questions on how to track your build/modules/etc. feel free to pop by the "06/30 build thread" and give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tomorrow's the big day amigo!
Everyone will be eagerly awaiting any updates you provide us.

From what I can tell, you may be the first person I can find that will tell the tale if the MIC v2.0 is available or not.

If you get a "Built" status this week we will know it is a MIC v2.0, if you are still showing "In-Production" by the weekend you most likely are parked at Dirt Mountain (this is assuming the Pizza Tracker actually works).

If you have any questions on how to track your build/modules/etc. feel free to pop by the "06/30 build thread" and give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers.
You guys will be the first to know......