Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How high off the ground is the Bronco with Sasquatch? I know the clearance is like 11.8"-ish, but is that how high it is off the ground to get in?
Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get a BaseSquatch, it comes with a 1" lift. If I wanted to get a 2" lift to be able to go up to 37" tires, would I only net a 1" lift over the Sasquatch lift? Meaning they would remove the components for the 1" lift and replace them with components providing a 2" lift over stock.
If this is the case, would this be enough of a lift to fit 37" tires? Or would I need a 3" lift.
And would the Bilsteins need to be replaced or could they be used with the 2" or 3" lift? I'd want to do a suspension lift and not a body lift.
I think those are all the stupid questions I have for now. Well, at least those that are related to Broncos.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do we stand on the back pull out tray that was promised? I understand that maybe it was just a concept but I feel like if it was real,
I must have really missed this on
B&P. I want and need that bad. Very disappointed if not. Plan to use my vehicle as a work station
Slide out tray is late availability for 4-door. (This was announced along side the Outerbanks fishing concept press release.) Not available on the 2-door.

Late availability items are not showing up in the B&P.

Stupid question about the parking brake. I’m sure I read somewhere that it will be electronic, sadly the manual ones seem to be dying off.

But does anyone know where the parking brake is located inside the Bronco? It’s not in the center consol with the windows & mirror switches. I couldn’t find it around the shifter/ AC controls either
Electronic parking brake is on the left side driver’s knee panel below the light controls. It’s a small switch you pull up to engage.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What exactly is the capable bumper? Is it just the BB bumper? It is metal, plastic, or a mixture of both? Does it come with fog lights like the picture or are they fog light ready?

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I did search for this but didn't find anything. Not to say it's not been mentioned, just that I didn't find it.

How do you buy a car in one state and drive it to another? Specifically, Oregon to Idaho? I think I can insure it if I get the VIN, but what about a plate? You can't register a vehicle in Idaho without a plate. I'm thinking maybe you just drive it home?
You’ll want to get a temporary tag, either from Idaho or Oregon. Just like buying locally, you run the temp tag until you’ve registered the vehicle and gotten your permanent plate. Usually the dealer does this for you on a local sale, you’ll just do it yourself instead - just like buying a used vehicle private party.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are the door storage bags bundled with the bags for the top? And you cannot order them with a hard top? They should be sold separately

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why are the door storage bags bundled with the bags for the top? And you cannot order them with a hard top? They should be sold separately
Ford $$$$ profit packaging, you can order later from the parts department but who knows what their prices will be.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will I get my October reservation Mansquatch? I’m guessing July 2022?

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is parts counter price for a la carte MIC and a la carte soft top and will they be $300 more now?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Rogues Gambit and others, it seems that the gen 1(I assume) 2.3 ecoboost has been around since at least 2015. Do you think we could see a gen 2( with port injection) show up for the 2022 Bronco Mansquatch?

Sponsored

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s one I haven’t seen touched on. When you put the bronco in reverse, will the side mirrors auto tilt down to show the curb? Not a huge deal if not but a feature I’ve come to like and have gotten used to in other vehicles.

Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does the engine start stop come on the Standard Transmission.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs