Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I work in Sales myself, and making a sale requires a relationship built on integrity and trust. Bottom line, a person who doesn’t trust you will NOT give you their hard earned money. The impacts of this roll out failure can impact every model under the Blue Oval. Is FoMoCo listening?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lotta truth in that video. Reputation is key.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great video I hope ford sees this there’s no denying there is a shit ton of quality issues with bronco I hope they get ironed out before my 22 but I doubt it. Ford had all this time why release a product if it wasent ready they had so much time to get this wright

OP
OP
ReimundKrohn

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They nailed a lot of key points. Especially the dealer relationship. I’ve honestly felt bad for my dealer, something I thought I would never say.
I hear you on that. I actually asked my salesman if he could find me a used Wrangler or work with a Jeep dealer so he could still get a sale. He was extremely discouraged with Ford, and he has been in sales there for many years… and is waiting on his own Badlands.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I don’t remember this insanity with the Raptor roll outs. I’m definitely looking beyond the Blue Oval but to their credit there isn’t a lot of affordable, unique options out there.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great video I hope ford sees this there’s no denying there is a shit ton of quality issues with bronco
Shit ton would be quite a lot. Outside of the roofs, I'm not seeing it. I think the sample size is pretty small right now, lets see what 20-30k tells us. Like you I do hope whatever comes up gets ironed out sooner than later.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I don't get is why rush it if you're not ready? That was a misstep high up the chain. Time is money, of course, but why not officially give a doubly long launch while privately aiming for half that time and look like the good guy? Always under promise and over deliver. I have no reason to know anything about this situation more than anyone else here though it reeks of poor supervision of department heads / management. I could be wrong.

OP
OP
ReimundKrohn

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford owns this. There is a rumour that Ford demanded cost cutting be done on their roof design. Per said rumour Webasto was told to take 30% of the plastics out of the build, against their advice.

Cost cutting screws the customer; you always get what you pay for.

E0FFBDB0-D32A-4D20-B3C4-5DCEDCB44E4F.gif

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco Sport in the thumbnail and Expedition launch failure (probably meant Explorer). Seems they have some shit quality control as well. I don’t know, something about rocks and glass houses…

I’m sad I gave these clickbait bozos 10 minutes of my life.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its rumored that somewhere off the coast of mexico there is an island destined to be the final resting place for all the mic tops.
A new home for iguanas and sea birds hope it all works out👍

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco Sport in the thumbnail and Expedition launch failure (probably meant Explorer). Seems they have some shit quality control as well. I don’t know, something about rocks and glass houses…

I’m sad I gave these clickbait bozos 10 minutes of my life.
Ahh, there’s the Ford Fan boys, running in to tell everyone that what they are feeling is wrong, that Ford is the greatest, and that the Bronco rollout was the greatest of all time, especially under the circumstances…

Lol, I’m sorry you were forced to watch that drivel. Ford should have them censored./s

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was not impressed with that video, they were discussing things we already knew. Car dealerships are going to be car dealerships there's nothing new under the sun when it comes to that. Yeah Ford needs to own the MIC top fiasco, and they are owning it by replacing them all . All this sucks but yeah it is what it is.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A lot of truth in that video. This is pretty much all on Ford as they have been working on this new vehicle rollout for years. The engineers hit it out of the park. We all want our Bronco. The planners and bean counters are the ones that royally screwed up. Of a 125,000 orders for 2021, they are only going to be able to deliver what? 30,000 if they can get their act together in the next 2-3 months? Pathetic. They literally are not delivering.
Sponsored

Last edited: