Sponsored

There are nearly a Thousand Broncos for sale nationwide!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been following the Bronco sales since they started being produced and I remember when there were only a hand full of them. Prices have dropped considerably depending on the trim and they are sitting on the market for weeks to months now. I am hopeful that this will start discouraging dealers from gouging their own customers. What would be the ideal way to purchase an new car to avoid these ADM tactics?? Build and buy from Ford and have delivered to ones home or shipping hub?
Sponsored

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has 4 on the lot, all non Sasquatch. Not much interest in them it seems.

I walked on a Wildtrack order for an abandoned BadSquatch order. I paid sticker because I had one ordered, and had done a metric shit-ton of business with that Ford Dealer. They had 3 people lined up for $10k over on the Wildtrack.

The ADM will scare some off, but if people are paying it, the dealers will change it. I think the ADM will level off at some point back to sticker.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good posting and I just believe the ADM will start to disappear being I feel times of change are upon us. The Economic news is changing and feel many understand Paying premium price for a vehicle at this time is not the smartest thing to do.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good posting and I just believe the ADM will start to disappear being I feel times of change are upon us. The Economic news is changing and feel many understand Paying premium price for a vehicle at this time is not the smartest thing to do.
It canā€™t last forever. Weā€™re not even in the first model year anymore. I canā€™t imagine this going on much longer.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the Bronco will reach a market saturation relatively quickly once the initial orders are satisfied, prices will drop significantly. The average consumer will be happy with a Bronco Sport as the big Bronco is a specialty vehicle. I don't see dealers stocking many Broncos once the initial surge has been satisfied.

If you paid ADM you're going to lose a ton of money in two years. When the market recovers, probably by 2023, there will be a massive drop in used car prices, probably 20 to 40 percent of what we see now.

I'll wait for a nice low mileage used Bronco at least 20% under MSRP, especially if Ford makes any significant changes/improvements in the 2023 models. Or any of the current issues go viral.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, my dealer had 5 "previously owned" Broncos of various trims for sale on their lot. I guess so many people figured they'd so just flip them and make a quick buck or two. I get the sensation that a high majority of buyers are after them as fashion statements anyway.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has 4 on the lot, all non Sasquatch. Not much interest in them it seems.

I walked on a Wildtrack order for an abandoned BadSquatch order. I paid sticker because I had one ordered, and had done a metric shit-ton of business with that Ford Dealer. They had 3 people lined up for $10k over on the Wildtrack.

The ADM will scare some off, but if people are paying it, the dealers will change it. I think the ADM will level off at some point back to sticker.
The dealer I ordered from Suburban Ford has 3 of them on their lot and they are asking 20k over MSRP on a Badlands and the other 2 are Demos.

NTX_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Faz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I donā€™t think the 1000 is accurate. Most dealers are posting the cars which were ordered by people as soon as they get the vin or the car on the lot. Theyā€™re doing this to get people into the dealership thinking they have broncos or can order it for them. My dealer had mine listed on cargurus for weeks after I took delivery.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Deference from Bronco and other vehicles in the past that dealers got ADM is they were limited production/quantity runs. Most special edition. People will be more patient to wait and get it exactly how they want. Although some will pay a fair amount over. I donā€™t think it will draw the crazy money dealers think. If so more owners would be flipping them.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 door Badlands manual high is on Autotrader and Craigslist now for $69K, an equivalent of $20K ADM. If someone wants to pay for it Iā€™ll sell it, if not Iā€™m happy to keep it. If it sells Iā€™ll get back in line for another, probably a base the second time around. I have plenty of cars right now and could easily wait another year for a replacement Bronco. Iā€™m going to leave it up for a while and see what happens. I wonā€™t be driving mine while the roads are salted, so it doesnā€™t really matter for a while. I might pull the ad and advertise it again in April/May, right before summer when everyone is looking for their summer toys.

In my state there are two other Broncos on Craigslist, a 4 door hardtop Wildtrak for $89K and a 2 door FE for $99K. Both of those are private party, not dealerships.

Last edited:

jwrshaffer

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak