Sponsored

There are nearly a Thousand Broncos for sale nationwide!

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will be incredibly frustrating but you can find them and some dealers are willing to be flexible. So just because we’re saying that most of these listings aren’t really for sale, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth a shot checking if a listing is available and making an offer on one listed with ADM at or close to msrp. The worst that will happen is they say no.
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I checked by calling those dealers before I ordered and I couldn’t find a single one that was actually on the lot for sale. Many were the mannequin units that they can sell after 6 months at the dealership . There may be some but I don’t think there are that many

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cars.com has all most 3,000 listed. This could include reservations that automatically get listed when they have VINs issued. Pricing is what amazes me; decent to insane.
Or reservations they can’t sell. If a stock photo I can tell u it’s not there

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must be fucking nice to have a Bronco to sell. Still waiting. First day reservation holder. Just found out my build got pushed back another week. Originally 1-31, 2-7 and now 2-14.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cars.com has all most 3,000 listed. This could include reservations that automatically get listed when they have VINs issued. Pricing is what amazes me; decent to insane.
Wow! thats a lot of Broncos! People are just gouging for these things!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 1,000 Broncos listed for sale on Autotrader and Cars.com but there are not 1,000 Broncos actually available.

How do I know? I spent half the month of November and almost all of December contacting those dealers. Almost all of these dealers have their inventory set to auto list on either Autotrader or Cars.com so as their customer orders come in, they show as available. Those that aren’t customer orders are almost always the mannequin(s) or ones with ADM.
I got alot of this too when I called various dealers before I placed an order

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes over 1000 - Every Dealer is listing there mannequins. Some they might even be able to sell yet as they need to wait I believe 6 months. Prices are going to be high as they are show/display models. Really not in a hurry to sell as they need something to show off. I just search and saw 143 private party. Even some of those are dealers.

Warthog, Everglades and Raptor with limited production will probably get the big bucks ADM. Ford will themselves grealy make these up.

Ford Bronco There are nearly a Thousand Broncos for sale nationwide! 1641777144280

1641777023134.png

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree that the 1000 number is not legitimate.
These folks out there paying over sticker are going to be in a very bad spot two years from now or if heaven forbid something happens to those trucks.
Hope they bought GAP insurance on the inflated loan :ROFLMAO:

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s a big bend sitting on a lot in a small town that no one can afford this much for.
the time is coming soon.

4D96D7D9-A899-4A55-B4AC-AED75D1E9BE2.jpeg

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think the 1000 is accurate. Most dealers are posting the cars which were ordered by people as soon as they get the vin or the car on the lot. They’re doing this to get people into the dealership thinking they have broncos or can order it for them. My dealer had mine listed on cargurus for weeks after I took delivery.
This. Chevy did the same with the C8's.

Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealerships can prepare to give free extended warranties or start knocking cash off the deals. I've waited too long now, time to give some discounts.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
People are going to make money on them while they can just like they are in the housing mkt today. Not a good time to be a buyer, but everything comes full circle, so things won't stay this way forever.

Once Broncos are more readily available and the newness wears off this stuff will trend the other way. I had a 2nd bronco reservation and instead of being greedy and sticking someone by selling it marked up and helping cover the purchase of mine, I let the dealership have it to sell at msrp to someone else so the other party could also get one at a fair price. As I think karma is a b.... and I didn't want to be a d...

But not everyone feels that way and it's capitalism at work taking advantage of a shortage and a
chance to take advantage of higher prices and margins.
Sponsored