Sponsored

Things that you will like when you get your bronco.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to open a can of worms but it's all in good fun, the following is only meant to be a joke and no way shape or form should be taken as any sort of insult to you or your family. I say again this a joke, mere ribbing between internet friends.

It's a MORE DOOR, no wonder no one notices it! If you want attention get a proper Bronco.

I say again, the preceding was only a joke, no harmful intent was intended.
Pretentious much? 😘
Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At first I was a little bummed, but then again I hate people and don't care to talk to anyone 🤣
I'm with you. Getting attention is a huge negative for this vehicle. But, hopefully as they get more common it will be less to deal with.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When reservations opened up I reserved day one to be part of the excitement of this new Bronco hitting the streets. It will be two years in July since I reserved with no build day in sight, now the hype is gone and will be just another Bronco.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not having people constantly ask me when I am going to get my Bronco

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What I'm looking forward to is the utility honestly. I'm giving up the convertible for this. I still get the open top all summer, AND I get to throw on the MIC and use it all winter too.

I'm looking forward to feeling as confident in the Bronco running 4A as I did in the old LR Discovery all winter out here where the snow is always blowing and drifting.

I'm looking forward to being able to pull a boat again. 3500lbs doesn't seem that bad compared to 2000lbs on my old Renegade. It's sure as heck going to tow better than my CJ, XJ, or YJ I think.

Looking forward to being to take this out to the hunting spots for a day out, and not be terrible for fuel... not great... but not terrible.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you get a Sport? :ROFLMAO:
My wife has an Area 51 Sport and she still gets questions and comments all the time at gas stations and in parking lots.

Sponsored

MR6996

Badlands
First Name
Marcus Rachard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Durango, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, quick question 4u,
How do you like those aftermarket steps on your Badlands? Have u had any issues running them with your rock rails? How well does the fit work? I was on the fence thinking about getting them for my Badlands when it get delivered in a few weeks.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best part is knowing you’re driving the best Swiss Army knife out there. These trucks have so many gadgets and so much tech it’s great. Love the fact I could order it all from the factory and not have to think about needing to install lockers or get a new suspension. And I don’t mind the conversations it starts. Makes me happy knowing people appreciate something that doesn’t look like every other SUV on the road. It’s unique!

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely the Attention Whore aspect.

Any freaking idiot can have a Ferrari or Lamborghini , you just need to plunk down $300K. Want a Bronco? Pay double/triple+ or get your ass in the back of the line and wait ~2 years like the rest of us.
Or buy one off of the lot like I did.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, quick question 4u,
How do you like those aftermarket steps on your Badlands? Have u had any issues running them with your rock rails? How well does the fit work? I was on the fence thinking about getting them for my Badlands when it get delivered in a few weeks.
Wife loves them, they fit very well are simple AF to install and have IAG has awesome customer service.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going to open a can of worms but it's all in good fun, the following is only meant to be a joke and no way shape or form should be taken as any sort of insult to you or your family. I say again this a joke, mere ribbing between internet friends.

It's a MORE DOOR, no wonder no one notices it! If you want attention get a proper Bronco.

I say again, the preceding was only a joke, no harmful intent was intended.
The 2 door? Oh yeah, you mean the broncito! 😄
Sponsored