Sponsored

Things that you will like when you get your bronco.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or buy one off of the lot like I did.
Well you're very lucky, and obviously things are different in Canada ... Here in the USA, where things actually matter , some of us were first-day-Reservation, first-day-Order, most-expensive model and all the options, and we still were delayed, bumped to the next model year, rescheduled for production and bumped multiple times, etc.

And many of the ones sitting on lots are being marked up significantly. The Dealer in my (new) hometown had a $39K quite-stock Big Bend , added $10K of BS "Dealer Addons", and then added $50K Dealer Markup. So it's not even close to being as nice as the $60K versions but you have to spend $100K+ to get it. And someone did. Quickly.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife loves them, they fit very well are simple AF to install and have IAG has awesome customer service.
We put them on ours too, we really like them.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you're very lucky, and obviously things are different in Canada ... Here in the USA, where things actually matter , some of us were first-day-Reservation, first-day-Order, most-expensive model and all the options, and we still were delayed, bumped to the next model year, rescheduled for production and bumped multiple times, etc.

And many of the ones sitting on lots are being marked up significantly. The Dealer in my (new) hometown had a $39K quite-stock Big Bend , added $10K of BS "Dealer Addons", and then added $50K Dealer Markup. So it's not even close to being as nice as the $60K versions but you have to spend $100K+ to get it. And someone did. Quickly.
Lol well you enjoy your "where things actually matter" status and your waiting and ADM's, I'll enjoy driving my Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I forgot to mention I like the stick shift too. It’s the best stick I’ve ever had and I’ve had manuals from most every manufacturer.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol well you enjoy your "where things actually matter" status and your waiting and ADM's, I'll enjoy driving my Bronco.
Are you unable to see the picture of my Wildtrak in my driveway?

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you unable to see the picture of my Wildtrak in my driveway?
The point was that the place "where things actually matter" is predominantly where the ADM's and waiting is happening, not that it was applicable to your particular circumstances.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They worth the $500+? Quality wise?

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So will keep this positive and list the things I like (don't get me wrong, I am not unhappy with my BL, but some things the way Ford did them, bug me.)

1. Love the manual. The clutch is un-stallable to me, and the shifting is surprisingly good. Great gate-feel.

2. Apple Car Play. My last car was a 2004 so it didn't have much modern conveniences. I am really enjoying the big screen and Ford struck the right balance between touchscreen and physical knobs. We looked at a Ford Edge around 2013 and the 100% touch screen controls for everything (volume, AC etc) was a huge turnoff. We ended up getting a Subaru Outback.

3. The marine grade vinyl. I actually already knew this from the demo day Ford had last summer. It feels great, and wipes clean. Haven't experienced a summer yet so dunno how it will feel when it is 95* outside.

4. The swing out tailgate. I really, really like it. Dunno why. A typical SUV swing-up rear hatch gives the same access, but I just smile when I open the tailgate like a door.

5. The LED headlights. They really light up the road. My last car had Xenon headlights and I thought they were good, but these LEDs lights are even better, and the auto-high beam is also a great feature when driving on rural highways at night.

ejsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like of whole family—We’ve never before had a convertible. Running the soft top safari style is perfect blend of open air but no direct wind on rear seat passengers.

Split reviews—the attention. My 8-year son loves it and said about all of the people giving us thumbs up, “Dad, I really like that everyone wishes they were you and me.” My college-aged daughter slinks in her seat and complains that too many people stare at us. Like others we recently are seeing many more in our area (Eastern Pa.), so the novelty should diminish.
Sponsored