Sponsored

To those that get your Bronco this summer...

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you help me understand something. Your Reservation code was 10. Is the same as Priority Code from dealer? Mine was 19 so what does that mean?
From what others on the forum have said that the lower your number the sooner you might be able to get one sooner? Don't quote me though.
Sponsored

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“I appreciate your initial offer. My counterproposal: I'll watch your videos and hit the "skip ad" button as soon as it pops-up.”

The second most honest reply on this thread 🤣

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To those that get your Bronco this summer...

...I hate your stinkin guts! J/k just some serious fomocofomo.
I'll tell you what... WHEN I get my Bronco this summer, I'll let you sniff the interior, take a picture of me with a shit-eating grin, and maybe take you for a ride around the block. :D

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When they start being delivered am fine with the board. I am not going to enjoy watching people in there new broncos because it's not me and I hate the people that will have them. 😁😉

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am hoping beyond hope that I will have either a Badlands or First Edition on the beaches of the Outer Banks by my trip in July. If that is the case you can we damned sure door/roof off videos and photos will be posted here.
Stop by VB and say hi if you do.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's the first honest answer I've seen in this thread... and I'll be right there with ya!
After the top delay announcement, from the sounds of things some of you should be doing that now. 😂

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what others on the forum have said that the lower your number the sooner you might be able to get one sooner? Don't quote me though.
It doesn't matter as long as it's not 99. 10-19 are all the same

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't matter as long as it's not 99. 10-19 are all the same
I guess I will believe you. But 10 sounds better than 19 when waiting in line at DMV. I have 10 😆😂

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I will believe you. But 10 sounds better than 19 when waiting in line at DMV. I have 10 😆😂
My understanding is that Code 10 is a dealer code that sells more than 500 units a month. I'm a code 19 and my dealer's lowest code it 13 so I don't know what any of that really means. LOL

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding is that Code 10 is a dealer code that sells more than 500 units a month. I'm a code 19 and my dealer's lowest code it 13 so I don't know what any of that really means. LOL
In terms of the Bronco, any priority other than 99 means that your Bronco is in the running to be built.

99 means “do not build”

If you’re hungry for a deeper dive, there’s been enough discussion that simply searching the forum for “priority” will return a few threads.

Sponsored

aonorato

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are hereby notified that you are legally and morally expected and required to make almost daily posts and videos of your new acquisition and adventures. I'm looking at a wait of at least another 14 months, so my soul will need a lot of support. I know I won't be alone. Throw us a Bronco bone!
I feel pretty good about my chances for a summer delivery & I plan on doing a good amount of travel with mine - I even set up an IG account to act as my travel log (@ bronco_on_the_go) so I will definitely comply. Many pics and posts to come.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My rez is 3 hours in. But its only a 2-door non-sas BD so I'm hesitant to brag. Plus its AMB so I can only shoot images between 2 & 3 on brite sunny days.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you help me understand something. Your Reservation code was 10. Is the same as Priority Code from dealer? Mine was 19 so what does that mean?
My understanding:
Between 10 and 19 are the same priority to the manufacturer, but the numbers can mean different things for each dealer.
IE, how the dealer treats each order in house. Maybe they decide 10's are for leased sales , 19's are for cash customers.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it’s not in the contract I am not doing it. Gona be too busy hitting on jeep girls

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rez is 3 hours in. But its only a 2-door non-sas BD so I'm hesitant to brag. Plus its AMB so I can only shoot images between 2 & 3 on brite sunny days.
HoosierDaughter and I have noticed that the Blue tends to show up well on overcast evenings LOL, seriously.
Res made it in @9:30pm (Central)that night... approx. 3rd hour or so, as I recall.

Base 2D AMB, non-Squatch, manual .... I guess I could record my trips to and from work each day. Let my every shift be critiqued... (Whoop! He missed third a bit...what a moron!)
Sponsored