Sponsored

To those that get your Bronco this summer...

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are hereby notified that you are legally and morally expected and required to make almost daily posts and videos of your new acquisition and adventures. I'm looking at a wait of at least another 14 months, so my soul will need a lot of support. I know I won't be alone. Throw us a Bronco bone!
OK. Fine. I will start a YouTube Channel and livestream my Bronco for at least an hour per day.
Conversely, you are legally and morally... expected and required to watch, subscribe and get 5 others to subscribe.

This will allow me to generate enough ad revenue to pay for the camera equipment and other incidentals, like donuts at Crust Bakery in Fenton or Zingerman's in Ann Arbor, which are likely to be the end point of my Bronco overlanding/adventuring routes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. Fine. I will start a YouTube Channel and livestream my Bronco for at least an hour per day.
Conversely, you are legally and morally... expected and required to watch, subscribe and get 5 others to subscribe.

This will allow me to generate enough ad revenue to pay for the camera equipment and other incidentals, like donuts at Crust Bakery in Fenton or Zingerman's in Ann Arbor, which are likely to be the end point of my Bronco overlanding/adventuring routes.
I appreciate your initial offer. My counterproposal: I'll watch your videos and hit the "skip ad" button as soon as it pops-up.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While you're in A2, make sure you take a lap around the Big House just to tick off tOSU fans 😜

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet if you get your Bronco early and set up a live cam of it sitting in your driveway... someone will watch it.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DONT FORGET TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh,
  • Nobody wants your YouTube review on your iPhone in portrait with the ugly-person filter on so everything gets smudged.
  • Please don't play some song at tremendous volume that you feel really defines you as a person.
  • If you say it's about the Bronco and 90% of it is your face, your dog, or your kids, then flag it so only people into that watch it.
  • Please... for the love of the flying spaghetti monster... don't promote your MLM or other merch in it and post it here.
giphy - 2021-03-03T150726.113.gif
Ford Bronco To those that get your Bronco this summer... giphy-2

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry about your situation. That sucks. You could have told them you wanted a my22 and been at the front of that line next year!
Thanks. I'll be happy to get mine whenever it comes along. I currently have (mostly) dependable transportation, as well as a capable trail beater, and I can keep both of them alive until I get my Bronco, which will replace both.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I appreciate your initial offer. My counterproposal: I'll watch your videos and hit the "skip ad" button as soon as it pops-up.
That is fine as long as you subscribe and watch, I think the ad revenue will still come through.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
My refined YouTube Bronco video concept:

"Bronco Donuts for Donuts."

I will do donuts in the mud/snow/sand dunes and then go eat donuts at a location that is at least 20 miles from my home.

Your likes/subscribes/views will help pay for the donuts. Thanks in advance.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I cancelled my first week reservation and set up another one yesterday. I doubt I'll see my Bronco before Christmas of '23.
Oh well, gives me plenty of time to save up a down payment. I'm sure the '23 base model will be $55k and knock me out of being able to afford a new one. So I'll probably end up with a MY2025 in the fall of 2042 or so, haha.
Looks like the Mach-E is very popular, but they still have a tiny bit of inventory available. Maybe you get lucky?

See if you can talk with a dealer, explain your situation and say that you are willing to be flexible on timing, and are willing to pay MSRP.

Maybe they can avoid getting a demerit on their quotas by selling a vehicle that was ordered, but not bought to you? If they work with Ford, it may be a win/win for you and the dealer.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell I have no idea when mine will be here, but I already have wheels and tires, some custom badges I made and custom rock rails that I decided to wait to finish till the bronco get here that were going to go on the ranger.... But I don't feel like finishing them just to trade the ranger in in 4-5 months... If I'm lucky lol
Oh my, them Fuel wheels are sexy as hell.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like the Mach-E is very popular, but they still have a tiny bit of inventory available. Maybe you get lucky?

See if you can talk with a dealer, explain your situation and say that you are willing to be flexible on timing, and are willing to pay MSRP.

Maybe they can avoid getting a demerit on their quotas by selling a vehicle that was ordered, but not bought to you? If they work with Ford, it may be a win/win for you and the dealer.
That's not a bad idea at all. We will see how things play out. I am somewhat doubtful that there will be many 2 door base manual Squatch units left un-bought, but a guy can dream, lol. I want that combo bad enough to wait for it., honestly. Hell, we've all been waiting this long, what's a couple more years, right? ;)

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dont like gloating and try to be a humble man as Christ but i will gladly share here on the forums. We are all rooting each other on and for the most part our own little family here. My reservation code was 10 so not sure if that means i am high on the list because i am getting the 2.7 so might delay mine.
Can you help me understand something. Your Reservation code was 10. Is the same as Priority Code from dealer? Mine was 19 so what does that mean?
Sponsored