Sponsored

To those that get your Bronco this summer...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh,
  • Nobody wants your YouTube review on your iPhone in portrait with the ugly-person filter on so everything gets smudged.
  • Please don't play some song at tremendous volume that you feel really defines you as a person.
  • If you say it's about the Bronco and 90% of it is your face, your dog, or your kids, then flag it so only people into that watch it.
  • Please... for the love of the flying spaghetti monster... don't promote your MLM or other merch in it and post it here.
giphy - 2021-03-03T150726.113.gif
You sound like my wife...Just tons of rules and demands.

You did say please twice though so...maybe not so much. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RLW

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's the first honest answer I've seen in this thread... and I'll be right there with ya!
Including @Judge Rufus , curious how the "over the air updating" would happen? Or you might be speaking about forum participation, in which case I am waaaaay of the mark. But I don't belong to a gun club so don't have practice anyway.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think I will see mine until at least September, if I even fall under my dealer’s allocation still. I’m just hoping I get it before I move (no set move date yet). I do not want to deal with buying and selling some old beater to tide me over. Currently planning on having my Jeep gone by May, and will have other transportation while I’m still in Michigan.

Anyways, if I’m lucky enough to get mine early, I’ll definitely take all of the videos, pictures, and measurements anybody wants. I’m going to be so excited about this thing I will need to talk about it on here so I don’t drive everyone else in my life insane!

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh,
  • Nobody wants your YouTube review on your iPhone in portrait with the ugly-person filter on so everything gets smudged.
  • Please don't play some song at tremendous volume that you feel really defines you as a person.
  • If you say it's about the Bronco and 90% of it is your face, your dog, or your kids, then flag it so only people into that watch it.
  • Please... for the love of the flying spaghetti monster... don't promote your MLM or other merch in it and post it here.
giphy - 2021-03-03T150726.113.gif
Dont forget that while you are filming in portrait mode, that you yell "It's a 2 door Bronco here at <insert dealer name here>!!!" every 4 or 5 seconds! That is key!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My meaning was that I wouldn't be around to post pictures, videos, updates, etc. as requested by the OP, as I would be too busy actually using my Bronco. You took it too literal.
I'll be jealous.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to take pics of mine flexing hard on the 4" curb outside my 3 year olds daycare, the library and the starbucks on my way to work bitches!
Almost tempted to find a nice rock somewhere to bring home for the only reason to park on it at night...

Sponsored

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to take pics of mine flexing hard on the 4" curb outside my 3 year olds daycare, the library and the starbucks on my way to work bitches!
Almost tempted to find a nice rock somewhere to bring home for the only reason to park on it at night...
Ford Bronco To those that get your Bronco this summer... 1614804678825

I’ll be yelling “hardcore parkour!!” every time I do something like this hahah

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't planning on doing anything, now I'm doing all these things.

And I'm doing with the most confussing collection political agendas possible.

You know like stickers on the bronco that seem to contradict a t shirt I'm wearing. Then I'll say things that vaguely imply a specific agenda but then later contradict those things.

I cant wait.
Then you're going to need this...
Ford Bronco To those that get your Bronco this summer... FMJ

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are hereby notified that you are legally and morally expected and required to make almost daily posts and videos of your new acquisition and adventures. I'm looking at a wait of at least another 14 months, so my soul will need a lot of support. I know I won't be alone. Throw us a Bronco bone!
what is your reservation date and chosen options for context that you’re thinking you won’t get it for another year? I might be in the same boat but curious
Sponsored