Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I noticed that as well. If they're not offering a white top, I wonder if that is why. Personally, I don't think a body color roll cage would look terrible but otherwise, it'd need to be painted white as well.
Can it not be painted white as well?

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can it not be painted white as well?
Well it's a question of whether or not it'd be painted as such from the factory. Anything can be painted after the fact, if you're willing to go through the extra trouble and expense. Personally I'd much rather it be from the factory like I want it but I just wonder if Ford's painting procedures makes it impractical to paint the bars white or something.

With all the harping I've been doing about a white top, it seems I've been ignoring the prospect of a white grill. I didn't think it'd be for me but I'm seeing some photoshops here that are converting me!

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The pillars are part of the cage, its all connected and designed together. The cage the pillar the seatbelt mount, the keyless entry, maybe a speaker. Probably also holds a bimini top up there.
So we have frameless windows on the doors.

Do you think we have a body attached window frame?

Or like a T-top body frame? Door glass just seals against softtop or modular top?

Options list also shows a first row soft top conversion kit for hardtops. So there’s probably alot going on in that area.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or like a T-top body frame? Door glass just seals against softtop or modular top?

Options list also shows a first row soft top conversion kit for hardtops. So there’s probably alot going on in that area.
The black areas on the b pillar and above the door sure look like areas for windows to seal against to me;)

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rest easy you white top freaks. There was too many vintage bronco guys involved in this project for there not to be a white roof offer. They have given us everything else.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had always assumed that it'd meet the top (whether soft or modular.

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Rest easy you white top freaks. There was too many vintage bronco guys involved in this project for there not to be a white roof offer. They have given us everything else.
That's certainly been the conventional logic though, sadly, we've not seen or heard of any evidence of it yet.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model