Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not about brightness as much as projectors keep the beam down. And it was both FJ's I had and several other people that I knew with them that had the same issue with people flashing them. It was the design, not the angle.
Yeah. Roger that.
Proper LEDs headlamps (not just replacement bulbs) like what come OEM have a very crisp cutoff. I don’t think there will be any need for concern regarding the Bronco.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The EB had 4 bolts holding the rear seat in.
Sorry peeps still reading through so maybe it's already been said, but the FSB had only (2) pins to remove and the rear seat came out... That was the shit! ?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Roger that.
Proper LEDs headlamps (not just replacement bulbs) like what come OEM have a very crisp cutoff. I don’t think there will be any need for concern regarding the Bronco.
Cool. I've never had LED headlights before so I'm not familiar with how they look.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. I've never had LED headlights before so I'm not familiar with how they look.
I think you’ll be very pleased.
I should clarify that you can have LED lamps designed both around projector and reflector technology.
While the former provides better performance of beam patterning, a reflector purpose designed for leds will still be great.
A lot of the problem with aftermarket led upgrades is that people replace just the bulb, and the location and orientation of the led is different than the filament on the original incandescent, which results in a dispersed and uneven beam pattern... which reduces performance and can blind oncoming drivers.

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking good!!!

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks so much better without the tie downs, but unfortunately, it seems like they are standard based on the pics I've seen
I’m pretty sure someone mentioned during the 4DR leak that the tie downs were easily removable. Everything else seems modular so I dont see Ford skipping on something effecting the aesthetics as much as they do.

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The aftermarket will most likely offer color match replacement part for these. Just saying....
I hadn’t thought about color-matched cannons before...or maybe custom colored for some style and contrast?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m pretty sure someone mentioned during the 4DR leak that the tie downs were easily removable. Everything else seems modular so I dont see Ford skipping on something effecting the aesthetics as much as they do.
Well, Ford has done something like this in the past. :LOL:

1996 Taurus. Your radio will NOT be upgradable!

Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In 1594475745043

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The big worry I have with any LED light is snow on the headlights. My Jeep has the KC hilites aftermarket headlights and when I go to the UP they don't make enough heat to melt off the snow. Other than that they are amazing!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The big worry I have with any LED light is snow on the headlights. My Jeep has the KC hilites aftermarket headlights and when I go to the UP they don't make enough heat to melt off the snow. Other than that they are amazing!
Never thought about that. Kinda funny, because one of the bragging points of LED is the lack of heat. Guess they need to add a heat option for snow.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never thought about that. Kinda funny, because one of the bragging points of LED is the lack of heat. Guess they need to add a heat option for snow.
Most manufactures have options now that incorporate heating elements for just this problem.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, Ford has done something like this in the past. :LOL:

1996 Taurus. Your radio will NOT be upgradable!

Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In 1594475745043
Ford Bronco This is It! 2021 Bronco With Top Off, Doors Removed, Sand In s-l400

Never say never!!!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The black areas on the b pillar and above the door sure look like areas for windows to seal against to me;)
Yes I suspect the Bronco (at least the modular hardtop version) may have a bit more of a frame structure when the top panels are off, compared to a Wrangler sport bar. The Bronco probably needs that in order for the panels to attach, and for the door windows to seal. If that is the case, personally I'm not against that design, as long as the bar structure still gives a nice open top feel. Because convenience of modular panels would make up for it.

captchathis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like the radar sensor is in the bumper and not the grill. Something to think about for aftermarket bumper makers.
Sponsored